What has happened to Bodom?

I liked the FTR vocals and Something Wild vocals. yeah, i noticed his voice changed a bit in every album. So it is natural. You can really notice it on HCDR. So now that that is confirmed, why did everyone hate AYDY?

:kickass:, i thought for awhile that AYDY was better than HCDR just beacuse i can enjoy every song on AYDY wheresas i hate the song hatecrew deathroll and dont really like sixpounder.I think people just figured AYDY came outta nowhere so to speak,but you could tell there where progressing ever since the first minute of needled 24/7.

FearTheReaper said:
:kickass:, i thought for awhile that AYDY was better than HCDR just beacuse i can enjoy every song on AYDY wheresas i hate the song hatecrew deathroll and dont really like sixpounder.I think people just figured AYDY came outta nowhere so to speak,but you could tell there where progressing ever since the first minute of needled 24/7.

ND24/7 and Sixpounder are awesome songs. And yeah, HCDR was a hint of what was to come, but luckily, it retained the keyboard wankery. :kickass:

Lady_Laiho said:
So now that that is confirmed, why did everyone hate AYDY?
I personally hate it because it made them tour more and prevented them from ever finishing Sins Of The Past!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Noble Viking said:
Allan Holdsworth has so much knowledge about the guitar that even though it soounds like he's playing random notes, he's got all these crazy formulas figured out to the point where he can improv forever.

Yes, I'm totally aware of that, but who gives a fuck how much he knows when it sounds like shit.