what have you been doing today?

No, I don't think so. It's from a DA person and I don't think I can even link it. Think it pisses DA off or something.
Anyways, she's sending it to me monday so I'll have it sometime next week. Can't wait! It's lovely.

Currently video conferencing, I was just surprised when a pretty French girl responded to me! Usually they so ignorant towards les hommes d'anglais! et elle parle anglais!

I should go to the gym today, if I can be bothered, then maybe play snooker later. I keep losing to my Malaysian friend, he's so very good, and I get angry and I must try not to hit him with the snooker cue every damn time, haha, I only bash into him and my cue onto his, he stands in the damn way, so slow to move

the range on standard bluetooth is 10 meters, for usb dongles it can be 100 meters, and with heavy modification it can be up to 1 kilometer
how deserted is this island?

I have a test to take in medical terminology and three med. transcription assignments to get done all today. Bio test on Saturday. Starting tomorrow I have 16 straight days of work plus school.
Money, money money, then Australia.