What/How many languages do u speak?

I can speak English and Chinese [Cantonese] fluently, i've been learning Japanese for 3 years now.

I wanna learn Swedish...if you know swedish everyone in scandianavia can understand you. Rulz0r5!!1

Lithium said:
So what languages do you all speak?

I can speak:

1. Dutch
2. English
3. French
4. Spanish
5. German
6. Italian

And I really wanna learn swedish now but I can't find a teacher...

Wow... that's VERY impressive...

I can speak English (i'm very good at it :lol:) and i'm learning Swedish intensely at the moment, my girlfriend gives me lessons every day and tells me I am doing well... I understand it much better than I speak it though which is quite awesome

Heh heh heh.... I like Norwegians too though so its cool, Bergen is an awesome city... although when I went to Oslo it just so happens the two days I was there a massive Gay parade was going through the city, so it wasn't as grim as I had anticipated heh

Thorns On My Grave said:
Heh heh heh.... I like Norwegians too though so its cool, Bergen is an awesome city... although when I went to Oslo it just so happens the two days I was there a massive Gay parade was going through the city, so it wasn't as grim as I had anticipated heh

:lol:

Seems like you were there the same day Gavin was there for the first time. He just loved all the lesbians :p

Bergen is more of a metal city than Oslo, though. At least nowadays. And I do love Swedes really, just like you do love your retarded little brother :)

TheSeldomlaid said:
:lol:

Seems like you were there the same day Gavin was there for the first time. He just loved all the lesbians :p

Bergen is more of a metal city than Oslo, though. At least nowadays. And I do love Swedes really, just like you do love your retarded little brother :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well at least both countries make the best music... that and the fins... but the Norwegians and Swedes are uncontested in their hottness