What if Opeth made a jazz/fusion album?

See, that is not the way you should talk, unless you want this thread to be turned into a nightmare. Country?Reggae? Show some respect for us others and not just your ego. If you can't post without taking to insults...you get my point.

It was not an insult at all. Those questions are no more silly than asking what if Opeth made a blues or jazz/fusion record. Plus I had an answer to the original post in there as well.

Plus maybe you should practice what you preach. You talk about me turning this thread into a nightmare and you are going around dumping on other peoples opinions.

It was not an insult at all. Those questions are no more silly than asking what if Opeth made a blues or jazz/fusion record. Plus I had an answer to the original post in there as well.

Plus maybe you should practice what you preach. You talk about me turning this thread into a nightmare and you are going around dumping on other peoples opinions.

Hahaha. You gotta love these guys...I dump on other people's opinions?? Show me where I did that.

Hahaha. You gotta love these guys...I dump on other people's opinions?? Show me where I did that.

Well, mine for starters.

Originally Posted by Slaydon
See, that is not the way you should talk, unless you want this thread to be turned into a nightmare. Country?Reggae? Show some respect for us others and not just your ego. If you can't post without taking to insults...you get my point.

After telling people not too no less.

How about these gems one from the 'About Derelict Heards' thread?

Tool is awesome if youre a suicidal 17-yearold. "Tainted" with stupidity? Where did you come from, the school for pretentiousness??

Of course, ignore that pathetic Tool fan. Tool is the most overated band on this planet btw,hahaha! What would a TOOL fan know about solos anyway? Their guitarist can't pull off a half-decent solo even!

Or how about

Well YOURE WRONG!

Well, mine for starters.

After telling people not too no less.

How about these gems one from the 'About Derelict Heards' thread?

Or how about

Well, sorry, didnt know you were that sensitive.:rolleyes: The last one was harmless, I was just being loud in voicing my opinion. And the one with Tool was after this Tool-fan had been abusive to me. The way you ridiculed my thread was far worse. It woulda been better if you had said something like "I don't see how Opeth can make a jazz/fusion album, I am against that idea". But you chose to go straight at it and trunce on MY opinion. Now THATS being rude.

Well, sorry, didnt know you were that sensitive.:rolleyes: The last one was harmless, I was just being loud in voicing my opinion. And the one with Tool was after this Tool-fan had been abusive to me. The way you ridiculed my thread was far worse. It woulda been better if you had said something like "I don't see how Opeth can make a jazz/fusion album, I am against that idea". But you chose to go straight at it and trunce on MY opinion. Now THATS being rude.

Perhaps you should read my post again. I didn't even slightly attack your opinion at all. I merely made an observation that we seem to be running out of threads to talk about since Watershed is now 'old news' and have all these speculative threads. There wasn't even any intent in my sarcastic comment about Opeth playing reggae or country. Not to mentioned I answered the original post, and I wasn't even 'against it', as you put it - I think I said I thought it more likely they incorperated any kind of influence into their current sound. It is not as if I'm spouting off about your thoughts being moronic or anything. Being rude would be to call it 'retarded thinking' or something along those lines. And you accuse me of being overly sensitive?

The level of mutual incomprehension is too high. It's time to stop this discussion. :p

guns-for-teacher.gif

Yes teacher. :saint: