what kind of music does your mom listen to?

Dead Winter

STAHP
Apr 30, 2002
Italy/US
My mom, being a victim of the 80's, likes pop, rock, and country, as of late. She digs some black album Metallica, so that's not THAT bad.

My mum like 60s and 70s music, like: The Beatles; The Mommas and the Papas... and so on. I'm sure you get the idea.

ok well:mad: my mom likes some nu-metal CRAP like "godsmack:lol: :puke: and then some things like ac/dc and black sabath... she used to Always play limp... at least shes finally relized how fucked that was....

Hahaha, my mom grew up in the 60's and 70's as well...so naturally she likes all the classic rock stuff. But from my childhood growing up in the early 80's, all I heard was Madonna, the Go-Gos, etc. She was quite the 80's victim. In the 90's, she started liking Nirvana a lot, as well as stuff like Bonnie Raitt and Don Henley. Oh well, at least she never liked nu-metal.

my parents listen to all kinds of things.They listen to jazz and reaggea(i also like reaggea and some jazz) and old hard rock stuff.Whenever i play death metal my parents laugh, but some how my dad likes death since he heard "Crystal Mountain".My whole family is music oriented.

Mostly country and oldies.:err:
But if I happen to be driving she finds herself listening to brutal death metal and melodic black metal.;)