What kinda girls do you go for?

haha thanks, I'll try wearing more black when I go to a concert or something

Yeah go for it, but seriously, metal isn't about look, I might be interested in metal-looking chicks, but I can say that metal is just about "Being yourself" so you don't have to wear black even in a metal concert unless you feel like doing so.
If I may ask, are you from Asia ?

By your general posture (in your writing not your pic) i can get a good idea why metalheads don't clamour for you.
Most of us like real down to earth women that aren't quite as stuffy as you. I think you could play a jock for a good while till he eventually strangles you getting tired of you playing all your games tho.
kid.

Yeah go for it, but seriously, metal isn't about look, I might be interested in metal-looking chicks, but I can say that metal is just about "Being yourself" so you don't have to wear black even in a metal concert unless you feel like doing so.
If I may ask, are you from Asia ?

nope born and raised in Cali

By your general posture (in your writing not your pic) i can get a good idea why metalheads don't clamour for you.
Most of us like real down to earth women that aren't quite as stuffy as you. I think you could play a jock for a good while till he eventually strangles you getting tired of you playing all your games tho.
kid.

lolol what do you mean by stuff? and how the fuck do i play games? I dont need a good personality when i have my looks to make up for it.
Kid.

im not trolling. the guy told me to post a picture so i did, and i was hesitent because i knew it would turn out like this, now you guys and that lezbo are all hitting on me, not really the direction i was hoping this thread to go in. And I still have no metalhead interested in me.

Hey don't stress,i'm glad you put your pic up.I don't think ppl are hitting on you,anyway it's just a bit of fun.Might I ask why you specifically want a metalhead? would you go out with someone who likes Justin Bieber?

Hey don't stress,i'm glad you put your pic up.I don't think ppl are hitting on you,anyway it's just a bit of fun.Might I ask why you specifically want a metalhead? would you go out with someone who likes Justin Bieber?

I just like having stuff in comon with someone I'm dating and music is pretty much a big part of me, I mean it wouldn't be a deal breaking but it's certainly be a very good bonus. Now if they listen to justin that could be a deal breaker because i cant respect someone like justin. I mean I'm easy going I can even respect rap or some pop and shit, even though i dont like it. And if someone liked justin bieber I would be a little frightened of where his manhood has gone.
Metalheads are hot too, like I really like when a guy can pull of having long hair and still look masculine. It's even hotter if they're wearing a metal shirt

Yeah I know what you mean,my ex fiance made my listen to cyndi lauper and crap like that,she was such a cow and it did really piss me off after a while.So yeah it can make a big difference.Well that damn well counts me out then cause i have short hair.But I tried to get her to see that metal is way better than pop but the bitch refused.You'll get some hot long haired metalhead soon :)

hahaha thats exactly the reason why i'd prefer a metalhead. Pop and metal are dead opposite and opposites are good but music is one of the things that you should both agree on, or at least I think it is. Like id hate my guy making me listen to some 50 cent or eminem lol. Dont get me wrong though Im attracted to short hair but I've just recently been intrigued by long hair.

It was ok i suppose cause most chicks like pop but she would just turn off my music and put some gay shit on.Very annoying,it would be damn awesome to find a chick who likes metal but the chances of that happening were i live are'nt too good.I can only dream :)I've had long hair before but it just gets too annoying.

same here, there arent many metalheads around. that's why I want to move to germany or the netherlands because the metal scene is really good there from what i know.

At the start of your post I thought it's a bit weird how you just wanted a metalhead,but the more I think about it,the more it makes sense because that's one of the main reasons we split..Anyway i hope it all worx out for you and i'll talk to you later :)

im not trolling. the guy told me to post a picture so i did, and i was hesitent because i knew it would turn out like this, now you guys and that lezbo are all hitting on me, not really the direction i was hoping this thread to go in. And I still have no metalhead interested in me.

You want to get a metalhead interested in you, but don't want people hitting on you?

Anyway. You grew up in California but have no idea where Denver is? How does that happen?

what the hell is this thread?
I dont go for any girls, because they all think im a dumbass :lol:

But you're a magnificent specimen of the male form. It's their loss. A loss of balls. And ammunition. I can't imagine what else they want.