What kinda girls do you go for?

I can't resist replying to this stupid OP.

I like a woman like my wife. She is intelligent, she can hold her own in any kind of conversation but she is modest enough not to be a pretentious b!tch like you come across as.

She is attractive in my opinion. But then all the other people in this thread seem to think you're hot and I think you look like every other white chick teen/young adult that you see walking down the street. Nothing bad but hardly anything special.

Maybe you should pack your bags and go on a backpacking trip to India or nepal or S.E Asia, see the world as it really is and grow the f#ck up.

And you know everything about sex? You have done everything? EVERYTHING? Scat? Fisting? Bondage? Animals? Tantrik? You have no bloody clue, you are so stupid it's not even funny anymore :lol:

I'm quite new here,but as a female I have to say that you're just embarrassing yourself here.From what I have read you seem like an ignorant cunt. It's not always about looks honey.
Its about having confidence,having intellectual coversations-not even-its about having a good personality and not counting on looks.

Confidence is sexy ;)

I don't know you personally but you're giving one a bad vibe of who you are. Not to mention instead of asking whats what or not knowing where Denver is,why not search the web for valuable information than finding out if guys want to date you.

Apparently we just need some random, bizarre threads to lure people out of the shadows here.

EDIT: First post on this here iPad gadget. Perhaps we've come too far.....

"I can pretty much get anything I want, and I don't really think metalheads are digging me because I'm pretty"

"knock yourself out boys"

"you can stop hitting on me anytime now kid"

"keep dreaming kid"

"are you like a lezbo or something"

"now you guys and that lezbo are all hitting on me"

If it walks like a bitch and talks like a bitch... guess what? It's a bitch! If you really want to have a serious conversation and not come across rude and conceited, then you should probably avoid saying the above statements.

I actually dont think any of those statements are incredibly mean, unless you take them in the wrong direction. I'm just used to talking to people that actually have a thick skin.

Since this is getting boring, I'll just point out that NocturnalPoetry touched on most of the relevant posts. You show up with a story about being a model and wanting to know what attracts metalheads, then suddenly post a picture you claim to be of yourself with a "knock yourself out, boys" caption, claim to know everything about sex, then bitch about people hitting on you, and proceed to start insulting each replier.

You're an attention whore/troll. You got some attention. On the internet. Imagine that. I still don't believe you're who you claim to be, but whatever. If you're going to keep being a bitch to everyone, they're going to keep treating you like one. It's pretty simple.

Maruchan and Top Ramen are not ramen, they're instant garbage.

Real ramen is made with straight noodles and in a soy or rich pork broth, served with slices of meat, half boiled egg and whatever veggies you see fit. SOOOO much better than the shit they sell at Price Chopper.

6fead022b6eeaf40_m.jpg

051125-051024-ippudou.jpg

Of course she is! HE obviously was trying to imitate a stupid girl. I saw right through him. :mad: