What kinda girls do you go for?

lolol what do you mean by stuff? and how the fuck do i play games? I dont need a good personality when i have my looks to make up for it.
Kid.

I think you may have just hit the nail on the head. Perhaps you have looks (in the eyes of some), but you seem to be lacking every other redeemable quality.
Now, I don't know you, but from what i've read in these posts, you come across as an arrogant, stuck-up, b****. You also seem to be lacking in intelligence ("I dont know, it's a state?" .... seriously????)
If you really want a quality metal guy for more than a one night fling, id start putting more importance on other factors. Looks fade, and at the rate you are going you will end up a lonely, shriveled, over done, middle age woman trying to cling on to the looks she once had.

I dont see how not knowing denver is a lack of knowledge, I'm just bad at geography, and my writing is bad to. but besides that I'm pretty smart and I'm studying to be a math teacher, so my life isn't completely a fail, thank you very much

This was a great thread, Drone Ranger is < 18 being all like "I'M OLDER THAN YOU KID" and FYI Denver is in southern Wyoming.

Most American metalheads go for overweight white girls based on the concert couples I've seen. I couldn't see the picture you posted but if you're a Chinaman there are enough metal dudes interested in collecting samurai swords and watching anime that even if you're an ogre as long as you're yellow they'll still pretend you're Sailor Moon.

I'm guessing you're between 15-20. If you're pretty hung up on a "metal" looking dude, make sure he has a job and a high school diploma or it's instant ramen for life for the two of you and your six children.

I'm from England and i knew Denver wasn't a state.

Anyway, a big turn off for all guys, not just "Metalheads" is women who think alot of themselves.

I cannot see whether you are attractive or not as you posted a really bad photo that looks like it's been self shot from a mobile phone.

I wouldn't be attracted to you anyway, i like mediterranean women, it's all about the ass!