What made you happy today?

Power Quest show in Derby last night was immense! The support bands, Airstryke and Evil Scarecrow were quite enjoyable too. I particularly enjoyed the latter's version of the Thundercats theme!

I got bored practicing Bach pieces tonight, so out of the blue I decided to play some Power Quest... next thing you know, I'm playing and singing Better Days - I think I finally figured out those chords! Brilliant!

I got bored practicing Bach pieces tonight, so out of the blue I decided to play some Power Quest... next thing you know, I'm playing and singing Better Days - I think I finally figured out those chords! Brilliant!
lol man, you quote my funny post in your sig....!

Well anyway today I'm very happy. I'm going to an amusement park in Tel Aviv!

Saw Gama Bomb for the third time in Sheffield in just over a year last night. Was the best performance I've witnessed by them yet! Redmist Destruction and Scutty Neighbours were pretty good too.

This needs bumping!

WMMH: It's nearly weekend! And I'm not getting ill! And life is generally going well! :D

And maybe when I cobble some money together soon I'll pre-order the new Amorphis album, the two tracks they've released take a listen or two to get into but I'm really enjoying them...

Just finished my last two music finals at school... now only a few months until I'm off to the university! Woo!

Sweden beat Czech Republic in the semi-finals of the Ice Hockey World Championships. I'm so happy! And to think that the Czechs were unbeaten throughout this whole tournament just makes it sweeter. The guys in blue and yellow haven't played all that bad, but not nearly as good as the Czechs, so it's awesome how they've stepped up to the plate when it matters the most.

Now it's either Russia or Finland in the final!

My brother was ever so kind to me and lent me money so I can get a takeaway tonight as the family have gone out to dinner. Chinese food, sorting out photos from the PQ tour, maybe have a friend over.. Not a bad evening :)