What made you happy today?

A terrific draining of Zappbar's fluids last night, making banana ice cream and watching Rooney equalise from the penalty spot against Blackburn :D

EDIT: CHAMPIONS! :danceboy: Sorry scousers :p

I like your confidence Steve!

I certainly think Liverpool will at the very least make a significant challenge and be there or thereabouts next season, especially if they manage to get two or three more quality players in...and keep all or most of the current ones of course!

Oh man, way to go Nikki! They put on a hell of a show, have a great time!

... will we get pictures? :D

Oh man, way to go Nikki! They put on a hell of a show, have a great time!

... will we get pictures? :D

No Photography for this show I'm afraid. Wanna have a bit of a break from taking photographs as I did so many on the PQ tour. I just want to have a good time with my mates and properly watch the band :)

I'm sure I'll take a few cheeky snaps from the mobile, haha.

I just found out that I won a ticket to Pagan's Mind from a competition on Peek from the Pit. I never win anything! So this is exciting for me :D

Enjoy! and know how it is to never win lol

WMMH:Just found out that I got a lot of days off next week

Just got back from the cinema, saw new pirate movie, which was great. Also the world hasn't ended yet, so all good there. Also the new Alestorm video made me extremely happy, i'm in a piratish mood right now.

Also got an email saying that both my tyr and alestorm box set will be shipped on monday. This day freaking rocks!