What made you happy today?

Yeah, Sweden barely pulled through with a 2-1 win away against Finland. Now if we'd only be able to fix a tie against the Netherlands next week and we're set. Not gonna happen though. Huntelaar's been on fire lately, and I doubt it'll go out before then.

A begrudging England draw to put us through to Euro 2012. Fingers crossed for England v France in the rugby but honestly I predicted the French to win this one.

Very happy to be going home to see girlfriend in Scotland for a week today :D

Saw Lee Evans in Sheffield last night and it was immensely funny. Tears of laughter on a few occasions, Stomach and Jaw hurting. Haven't laughed so much in quite a while.

Edit: Also work has said they want to keep me on until at least Christmas, possibly beyond that too.

I ordered a CD cleaner disc to clean my car's CD player, praying that dust was the reason I couldn't listen to them in my car, and it arrived today - rushed out and used it, then tested my just-arrived copies of Guardian's Somewhere Far Beyond and Tales From The Twilight World, and it works! So happy to listen to music I enjoy in the car again :lol:

The smug satisfaction of being a better letting agent than our letting agents. They got a total of 2 viewings in a month on my flat (which I need to get rid of). I advertised it myself yesterday and I've already had 5-6 viewings. REALLY hoping to shift this place soon, then I can stop worrying about having to pay rent on 2 places at the same time!

Heidenfest, Lee Evans and being given back the gift of music - all awesome, great stuff guys :headbang:

I'm happy to have had an epic road trip around the highlands of Scotland doing a whisky distillery tour of 8 single malts over a few days, Isle of Skye through to Speyside. Very chuffed to have been whisky tasting/nosing and learning about the process and absorbing all the gorgeous, rugged mountain scenery. Wonderful time wish I could stay out there forever. If anyone's friended me on Facebook keep an eye out for pics soon cos there are some good uns :D

I'll be looking for them, Dom!

WMMH: Got the day off work. Spending it finishing up a Beethoven sonata. Rainy day too - perfect piano weather!

The announcement of Edguy UK Tour Dates made me happy today.

I'm also really looking forward to seeing Evile a week on Friday at Corporation, Sheffield. Really impressed with their latest album and two great bands supporting.

Went on, what people call nowadays, a date with someone on Sunday. Both got a bit too slaughtered and had to go to work early in the morning. I was suffering really badly, but then got asked for a second date - which is tonight. Ice skating... Wish me luck people! Guarantee I will fall on my ass :Smug:

Oh my! Get it, Nikki :lol:

WMMH: This!! The teaser video for Nightwish's new single Storytime, coming out in a couple weeks:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck Nikki!

WMMH: Volbeat were really good last night. Can't believe how brutal it was at the front with the crowd-surfing, pushing forward and what not! Good to see Poulsen rockin' a Napalm Death shirt too. Black Spiders' set was quite enjoyable too.

Evile and Redmist Destruction tomorrow night, looking forward to this as well.

It was a really good night. He's gonna cook me dinner next week... No guy has ever cooked me dinner before! So I guess it shows it's going really well. And also, I didn't fall on my ass :Smug: I was a pro at ice skating!