What made you happy today?

It was a really good night. He's gonna cook me dinner next week... No guy has ever cooked me dinner before! So I guess it shows it's going really well. And also, I didn't fall on my ass :Smug: I was a pro at ice skating!

Awesome! Yeah...some of us guys are handy in the cooking department :)

Glad to hear the ice skating went well too.....something I could never master at all lol!

Thank you everyone :)

Check out his band if you fancy, they're called Abadden. Their album 'Sentenced To Death' is on Spotify (For those who have an account) and a music video is on Youtube, called Atomic Devastation. For those who enjoy bands like Evile, Exodus and Megadeth - Check out Abadden!

A musician! Way to go, Nikki, glad to hear everything went fantastic! :D

I'll have to check that band out Nikki, glad it went well again!

WMMH: Evile, Savage Messiah and Redmist Destruction were all amazing last night. Great to be a part of Evile's first ever sold out show! Stayed out with a couple of friends for the club night after too which was good fun. Now my voice has had it! After an initial horrible Hangover headache for about an hour, I've been feeling generally OK since but still got Bangover too!

Manowar tomorrow and Bonfire Party at a friend's Saturday night! Kinda wish I was seeing Iced Earth in Birmingham on Bonfire Night instead but I can't afford it on top of everything else I've had and will have going off, including more gigs in the next couple of months.

Sorry for the double-post, but thought it'd be worth it on this occasion. Manowar was amazing last night, as one would expect. I also got interviewed by the guy who does the interviewing of Manowar fans! If it gets released for people to see, not sure if it'll be for the best haha!

Sorry for the double-post, but thought it'd be worth it on this occasion. Manowar was amazing last night, as one would expect. I also got interviewed by the guy who does the interviewing of Manowar fans! If it gets released for people to see, not sure if it'll be for the best haha!

:headbang: Fucking awesome! Jealous mate!