What made you happy today?

Turisas, Chthonic and Kiuas were all ace last night! Should be buying a Nintendo 3DS tomorrow so that I can be playing Super Mario 3D Land when I get that next week! Getting the new Zelda and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 on the same day too, the only problem will be deciding which one I play first!

Ended up getting Arkham City as it turned out Andi! Skyrim this week.

Turisas, Chthonic and Kiuas were all ace last night! Should be buying a Nintendo 3DS tomorrow so that I can be playing Super Mario 3D Land when I get that next week! Getting the new Zelda and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 on the same day too, the only problem will be deciding which one I play first!

Sweet dude glad you had fun. Recommend StarFox 64 and keep an eye out for Kid Icarus: Uprising when it's out on 3DS :headbang:

I haven't seen production of that caliber for a band since... ever! :yow: Wow indeed! That's like Hollywood film-promotion stuff there! Very excited to hear where this is going, but we're going to have to wait until next month for more news... and another 7 months for the release, I imagine, since it's promoting June! :cry:

Apart from the fact I've had fuck all sleep.... Freedom Call absolutely blew me away last night. One of the best live bands in my opinion. Very good night!

Edit: Forgot to mention.... During the show I decided to type 'I love you' in German on my phone, maximised it and held it up so the band could see it. Chris noticed it and he goes, 'Oh my sunshine... I love you too!' After the gig when I went to shake his hand he gave me a kiss on each cheek. He was such a cool guy. Later that evening I saw Lars outside and he recognised me from the crowd and gave me a little wave :)

Great to hear it was a great show Nikki!

WMMH: Great Video Games and awesome Music. For the former it's mostly Super Mario 3D Land, for Music it's Morbid Angel, Power Quest and Tyketto, all of which I'm seeing in the next two weeks!