What makes you feel deranged...?

smaller than the back of a volvo and youre fine. above that youre in the big arse category. sorry girls.

Just let me punch you in the face a couple of more times mehdi, and I'll feel perfect again. Hold still, Mehdi! Stop squirming!

I take Zyban ... right. But I take them for they help to quit smoking like. It's an anti-depressor (?) in the origin but now it's used to help people quit smoking. It's beginning to work fine with me. After 3 weeks and a half of treatment, I almost don't feel like smoking anymore :) :)

trona said:
Just let me punch you in the face a couple of more times mehdi, and I'll feel perfect again. Hold still, Mehdi! Stop squirming!

hold on, let me finish that glass of water while im taking those pills, cause im depressed :)

eh my e-pills are: red bulls, coca colas, snowballs, 100's (not great mind), blue speckled mitzubishis, durex..., ah im alright, doing alright like :kickass: hehe

trona said:

just let me ram a cork up your miff and all will be ok :lol:

trona said:
Just make sure you take a whole lot of those pills, Mehdi and wash 'em all down with a lot of whiskey.

That's what YOU are to do actually. Do us a favour please...

cedarbreed said:
I take Zyban ... right. But I take them for they help to quit smoking like. It's an anti-depressor (?) in the origin but now it's used to help people quit smoking. It's beginning to work fine with me. After 3 weeks and a half of treatment, I almost don't feel like smoking anymore :) :)
wow good for you:)
i guess i need those pills too i smoke way too much:Smokin: :erk:

What makes me feel deranged is the infernal trio that has been polluting this board for some weeks, that is to say Dora/Frodnat and Trona. I'm sure we can find a peaceful solution to this problem though.