What makes you proud on your homecountry nd what not?

In Croatia we have the most beautiful sea coast. The sea is very clean and diving there is a really nice thing to do. Also the people are very nice and they surely know how to make a great party with almost no money :)

The bad thing is the pollution in Zagreb and the economy.. Unfortunatelly the last one makes Croatia to a country only to make holidays and not to live in.

Beautiful nature with lakes etc and sauna (especially at our summer cottage) without a doubt. Dunno much about others families, but my close relatives have quite a tight bond and we've lots of fun everytime we come together.
And I'm proud how people abroad have heard some wild stories 'bout our drinking habits and party boats to Stockholm :lol: Hail Koskenkorva :headbang: :D

a dozen of Nobel winners, good spicy food, and beating England twice in the 50's by our golden team for 6:3 and 7:1 in soccer. :) and according to my book (the Xenophobes guide to the hungarians- really good series!) "Hungarians have the reputation of being the only ppl who can enter a revolving door last and come out first". Goulash, paprika, salami, wine.

sc35b.jpg

french kissing and other disgusting stuff is good tho.. ;)

<edit>
A boy and a girl are kissing. The boy says:
-uuhm, sorry, i just swallowed you chewing-gum!
-oh no, i'm just having a bad cold...