What metal figure are you?

Naku ist krig

Jan 16, 2002
If compared to another person from so called metal genre, what recorded artist you are by your look (leave your face out of it/gender)?

judge by

-hair overally
-clothes
-body size
-skin colour

And well tell the artist, please say the possible era like if the person is something like Mikal Stanne (difference between DD and Skydancer pics :p ).

I am a fucker, i know it, please punish me oh rahvin.

Long blonde hair
176cm
Mostly dressed in black,
But never spikes, chains or corpsepaint or whatever
...Angela from Arch Enemy? :erk:
Never thought about it
YOU Realhazzy, you madscientistthreadmaker! :p (o.s. :p)(=or something :p)

[edit] Who actually wears corpsepaint normally anyway? Lol, just to make clear I am not ..gothic/blackmetaller :p (no walking around with axes! :eek:))

dark, highlighted chin length hair

Clothes: mostly black. Sometimes other colours (usually gray and baby blue). Conservative, classic clothes, or revealing trendy stuff depending on the occasion and my preference (I prefer the second). I love shiny jewelry, glitter, and makeup too. :D

About 5 foot 4. Average height and weight.

Asian. Pale skin.

= Ayumi Hamasaki? :p

and no one from the metal scene.

RealHazard said:
If compared to another person from so called metal genre, what recorded artist you are by your look (leave your face out of it/gender)?

judge by

-hair overally
-clothes
-body size
-skin colour

And well tell the artist, please say the possible era like if the person is something like Mikal Stanne (difference between DD and Skydancer pics :p ).

I am a fucker, i know it, please punish me oh rahvin.
:zombie:
:lol:

Some people have said that I (in non-grim, non-tr00 form)
remind them of Taneli Jarva of TBL, a good friend who introduced
me to TBL actually called me backup Jarva /forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

In my grim and tr00 form I look like no man on this earth /forum/images/smilies/wink.gif

Steve said:
white
semi-long brown hair
loose black clothes usually
about 6'8 and 270 pounds

uhhhh.... nobody?
holy shit steve you are a big yetti? ;)
i'll be christina from lacuna, cuz we are both cute brunettes, and i also own some very nu-metal pants. but im super-white, scruffier and not as hot... :(

well, what do we have here...
180 cm (i gues that's 6.0)
brown hair, shoulder length, curly, tied together
clothes: mostly jeans stuff
skin: white

err, maybe that bush dude... but wait, that's no metal...
someone compared me to legolas not long ago, go figure

couldn't think of anyone who I'd look alike - even though i'm of average outer appearance

ca. 170cm, brown hair (medium long), dark-brown eyes, white, small ears,...
i forgot: black and blue casual clothes, sometimes red, dark green... not that it would make me look more alike somebody :p )

Let's see...bout 5'10", long dark hair (after cutting it short in April, its now shoulder-length again), closely-trimmed beard, and a combination of jeans, tshirts and a leather ankle-length coat, or these days, suits, trousers with knee-length overcoats and turtlenecks. So, I'm guessing someone from Akercokie or maybe Zyklon :lol:

Oh, a south-park rendition of me at the moment:

http://mysite.freeserve.com/yuber/me.JPG

:D

The Grand Wazoo said:
Long blonde hair
176cm
Mostly dressed in black,
But never spikes, chains or corpsepaint or whatever
...Angela from Arch Enemy? :erk:
Never thought about it
YOU Realhazzy, you madscientistthreadmaker! :p (o.s. :p)(=or something :p)

[edit] Who actually wears corpsepaint normally anyway? Lol, just to make clear I am not ..gothic/blackmetaller :p (no walking around with axes! :eek:))

What am I saying? :eek:
I am Angela

rdarchenemy03.jpg

The Grand Wazoo said:
What am I saying? :eek:
I am Angela

rdarchenemy03.jpg
Angela rocks!! :) Sometimes she tries a bit too hard to be "evil" but I can´t blame her for that, it is a tough job there, and she already relaxed a bit more meanwhile and is more herself (I guess). In the beginning she really badly tried to be like a guy. Anyways, she is cool.

Salamurhaaja said:
Some people have said that I (in non-grim, non-tr00 form)
remind them of Taneli Jarve of TBL, a good friend who introduced
me to TBL actually called me backup Jarva :D

:lol: Sometimes he looks really scary ;) Hope you woke up meanwhile?

Salamurhaaja said:
In my grim and tr00 form I look like no man on this earth ;)
then why do you hide behind your hair on the photo and don´t reveal the uniqueness to everyone? (Or to me only :p)