What music does COB actually play?

Craig fae Glasgow said:
The first three releases are aggressive power metal.

After that it gets a bit hazy, a thinned-out version of the old sound plus some thrash and mallcore influences.
:lol:@ your nickname

Man shit its mother fuckin hardcore gansta shit yo. Fuck, its mah boiz from the fuckin far east mother fuckin Finizzle shizat mo-fugga, tellin da troof right hurr cuz' them crazy fuckahs are fuckin representin their troo ghetto side. shit, its fuckin finland yo, they be hard times for a pimp there, and hurr, so they are frontin' with some deep shit that runs troo to the fuckin streets. shit.

BloodyScalpel said:
daey play nu metal dawg
teh shiiiizlleeee
My god, don't talk such a motherfucking crap. nu metal, that's like Ill Nino, Slipknot, KoRn or things like that. but not bodom...definitely not!:kickass:

darkpinhead666 said:
My god, don't talk such a motherfucking crap. nu metal, that's like Ill Nino, Slipknot, KoRn or things like that. but not bodom...definitely not!:kickass:

SHUT THE FUCK UP N00B!!! YOU DO NOT TALK TO JESUS LIKE THAT!!!!!

they r a mix of a lot of shit, as many bands are, and nobody seems to be able to classify bodomish and norther sounding bands with synths and power mixed with speed and thrash and whatever else. to keep it simple i think that genre should just be called melodic metal. but then again ull always have someone be all "wahh its not melodic to me" or something.

and then u have the people that r like "well they have punk influences so they are punk" or metalcore, or nu-metal. They also have classical influences, so are they classical music too? no. do those people know what they are talking about? no.

^ dont make it seem like theres such a variety, theres really only 2 bands in the genre.

CoB and norther, who, lets be honest here, may as well have started out as a bodom cover band though theyve managed to surpass the former

CoB and norther, who, lets be honest here, may as well have started out as a bodom cover band though theyve managed to surpass the former

norther and cob are friends and have similar influences, hence they sound somewhat similar. and many bands are in that genre, imperanon, shade empire, kalmah, wintersun, skyfire and a shitload of others i havnt heard of probly.

HauknessX said:
norther and cob are friends and have similar influences, hence they sound somewhat similar. and many bands are in that genre, imperanon, shade empire, kalmah, wintersun, skyfire and a shitload of others i havnt heard of probly.

the thing is....norther and cob sound distinctly different than any of the others.

p.s.- youre from massachusetts? if so, where?

u goin to the CT or RI cob shows this next tour dilema? i may go to providence on the 22nd, not sure yet though.

HauknessX said:
u goin to the CT or RI cob shows this next tour dilema? i may go to providence on the 22nd, not sure yet though.

i most likely wont be going to the one on the 22nd. im broke, and i need enough $ for at least 2 out of 3 days of NEHMF, and since ive seen cob 3 times already, im not too worried about missing another show of theirs. id rather see the absence, arsis, dragonforce's first US show, horse the band, and possibly more at NEHMF

Grimes said:
Man shit its mother fuckin hardcore gansta shit yo. Fuck, its mah boiz from the fuckin far east mother fuckin Finizzle shizat mo-fugga, tellin da troof right hurr cuz' them crazy fuckahs are fuckin representin their troo ghetto side. shit, its fuckin finland yo, they be hard times for a pimp there, and hurr, so they are frontin' with some deep shit that runs troo to the fuckin streets. shit.

Ahhh you crack me up. :loco: