What the fuck?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

TestamentNut

Senior Shred Guitar Lord
Apr 1, 2002
yerma, mn
Visit site
damn it, when are you guys coming back to minnesota??!?! i hate that all the metal bands o nthe planet play milwaukee WI and then drive right through minnesota to wherever. also alot of bands have been playing in Iowa lately!?!? so slipknots from there, big deal! minnesota had great bands play here, and now none do!

re:What The Fuck??!!??............................Considering Chuck has been recovering from Cancer, & had 4 surgery's, Cemo Therapy, & has only preformed 2 songs in over 2 years(TOTT & SOILWORK). He is just the host for Milwaukee M-Fest, TESTAMENT is writing an album, not performing. And if your jealous of Milwaukee, then start a Minnesota Metal Fest. Or travel to see it, I am coming from the Bay Area, your just around the corner. TESTAMENT will not be ready to perform by the end of the year, or early 2003. Thats according to Chuck, he's not strong enough
for a full tour yet..............................................But when their new album comes out, & they do go on tour, Minnesota will not be forgotten.

yeah,
and there's one that more unlucky than u
I'm in Turkey
so, what can I do?
America is too far and I haven't a green card

but if I'm in U.S.A., I would go this fest..no pretext!
in fact, I would sell even my ass for that..

unfortunately, Turkey:D ..
there's no escape!

but I should specify that
there're so many metal fan in Turkey
In fact, it ain't a country as many people think
I'm a woman, I love metal, I got tatoos.. and I live in Turkey!
I can bask as even topless...

and we have a great metal scene, we have almost a thousand metal band; thrash, death, power, heavy, black...all the styles.

we have got only one huge problem
our politicians are absolutely son of a bitch:mad:

Originally posted by Deadly Embrace
re:What The Fuck??!!??............................Considering Chuck has been recovering from Cancer, & had 4 surgery's, Cemo Therapy, & has only preformed 2 songs in over 2 years(TOTT & SOILWORK). He is just the host for Milwaukee M-Fest, TESTAMENT is writing an album, not performing. And if your jealous of Milwaukee, then start a Minnesota Metal Fest. Or travel to see it, I am coming from the Bay Area, your just around the corner. TESTAMENT will not be ready to perform by the end of the year, or early 2003. Thats according to Chuck, he's not strong enough
for a full tour yet..............................................But when their new album comes out, & they do go on tour, Minnesota will not be forgotten.

sorry to sound bitchy, i know all about whats been up with the band and chuck. some of the craziest shows here were with the band. its just sad that minnesota has been forgotten. minesota is metal as everywhere. metalheads here are all over and will come for anyone. i miss the days of the mirage(r.i.p.) in minneapolis. testament played there in 94 on the low tour. some dumb ass knocked a mic stand over and it smashed into erics les paul and sliced up his hand really bad. the dumb shit needed his ass beat for that!

the problem with the milwaukkee metalfest is its location. theres something they could do to attract alot more bands, and a better venue. i can mention it, but i wont say where, lets just say its a long ways from milwuakee.

Chemotherapy sucks! I know first hand. I went through a few months of chemo and radiation tx and then spent a couple more months in what they call a "laminar airflow room" in the hospital getting REALLY intense doses of both for a bone marrow transplant....it was torment and hellish to say the least.
To quote VENOM "I have been to hell and back..."
I am so happy that Chuck is doing so well. When he DOES get back on the road its going to be absolutely amazing to see.
Right now he needs to take all the time he needs to get better. That shit can make you weaker and sicker than you can possibly imagine.
When I first came home, I couldnt even walk, write or unscrew the cap off a bottle.
Go Chuck go!

Originally posted by testacat
unfortunately, Turkey:D ..
there's no escape!

but I should specify that
there're so many metal fan in Turkey
In fact, it ain't a country as many people think
I'm a woman, I love metal, I got tatoos.. and I live in Turkey!
I can bask as even topless...

and we have a great metal scene, we have almost a thousand metal band; thrash, death, power, heavy, black...all the styles.

we have got only one huge problem
our politicians are absolutely son of a bitch:mad:

u think we have got a great metal scene?? there is a good ''metalhead'' potential but when it comes to '' metal music composing,writing'' we are too weak..but Mezarkabul is playing at Wacken, so this is good news..i believe that our people are not born to make metal music :D we have other great kinds of music u know..we have to conctrate on them, like arabex.. :)

and about your words on Turkey..absolutely, this country is not like what it seems outside(europe, U.S.A....)..

also, u r not stuck here in Turkey..there are festivals in Europe..U.S.A is faraway,ok..but Europe is not..i was going to go to Wacken this year with 2 friends, but i cant, i am working :cry: ..they are going to be there and they will see some great bands :cry:

hey, do u know all the Turkish bands? there are many great bands!
my faves are solitude, battlorn, lasthour,myst, acrimony, affliction, crossfire, in spite, catafalque ( I don't like doom but they are really good!), knight errant, dr.skull, mezarkabul, knight errant.

have u ever listened to Solitude?
u can suppose them destruction!

and I was plannin for wacken but I tried to make a heavy metal fest in Izmir (u've heard? rockphase open air) and it fucked me.
so, I have a backstage card for Wacken but I can't goooooo!!!
:cry: :cry: :cry:

and Testament ain't comin to Europe!

its impossible to know all the Turkish bands, but i have heard pretty many..and none of them could satisfy my neverending thrash desire :D if u can give me some examples of good thrash bands, i'll try them for sure(i'll try Solitude, ok)..and i've heard Knight Errant..not really matchs with my tastes..

idont xpect from Testament to come to Europe..because i think, Chuck has just recovered and a world tour can be hard for the band..but there will be great bands @ Wacken..
SABBAT!!!! yes..they r back!!!
EXODUS
KREATOR
DESTRUCTION
NUCLEAR ASSAULT

and we had guests from Rockhard (germany) on 5th Rock Station Fest
and organizers of Wacken O.A. were there, too

so, metal people from Europe began to book for 6th fest.
there are 25 reservations already (fest's in March 2003)

is it good?

Solitude is pure thrash, dude!
if u don't like them, I don't know what can I suggest..

and u know, mezarkabul were Pentagram
so, look at Trail Blazer album. it ain't thrash?
and it's just like testament's early days..