What things make you unhappy?

Without intending to sound depressive or suicidal at all, that goes for me too. I wish I could make up my mind about what education to follow to find a job that really fits me and that I really like, unlike the one I have now (which isn't that bad, but still, I just turned 31, it's about time ffs!).

My lack of initiative and discipline/courage (based on my fear/reluctance to make decisions that jeopardize my security (income, housing)) to act on my plans/dreams.

I guess myself as well. I'm nearing completion of one stage of finishing college and I don't even think I want to look forward into it...yet my teacher wants to give me some sort of grant/scholarship to go to a major college. It's just too much for me at the moment.

It's sad to think that I like the poor man's job I'm doing right now...wouldn't mind getting a few more bucks an hour though.

I seriously need a push in life too...I'm lackin' and slackin'.

...and mainly people in general make me unhappy...I have to deal with them most of the day...and today is Senior Rewards Day at the store today. It's gonna smell like a funeral. I need a drink. Stiff.

Nine to five life, public transportation, people etc. etc.
9-5...heard that brotha' but guess its not that bad im on Ultimate Metal more than 1/2 the day, IT OWNS!!

here are a few: -sanjiya from american idols smile
-fall out boy
-iron maiden
-driving through bad bad neighborhoods
-people putting on a front at work (power-tripper's)

backstabbers,unreliable people,fake people,flies,mosquitoes,sun,sweating,poverty,ultimate metal forum updates,cats,myself,my guitar going out of tune ....