What things make you unhappy?

What things make me unhappy? Emo, rap, country, pop, nu metal, and "hardcore" music, being broke and without cigarettes, being out of weed, people being assholes for no reason, wiggers, hostile mexicans, jocks, tweakers, and anyone that is an attention whore.

Yup.

What things make me unhappy? Emo, rap, country, pop, nu metal, and "hardcore" music, being broke and without cigarettes, being out of weed, people being assholes for no reason, wiggers, hostile mexicans, jocks, tweakers, and anyone that is an attention whore.

Yup.
wiggers:lol: =waste of skin

There was this "scene wigger" at my job today...got on the phone to ask his dad what he wanted....and after the whole convo was over the kid said, "aight peace out yo".

*sigh*

There was this "scene wigger" at my job today...got on the phone to ask his dad what he wanted....and after the whole convo was over the kid said, "aight peace out yo".

*sigh*

HAHAHAHA.

That pretty much sums up all wigger existence.

*sigh*
I was just thinking...do wiggers go to music fests?? If they did what would the fest be called? I guess a "scene wigger" is just a suburban white boy who fakes an identity. Such a respectful race to imitate:lol:

*sigh*

Fuck that makes me laugh.

"Aight" can they not pronounce words properly?

Oh well at least wiggers have one use, they make us laugh