What was the first song you heard in 2009?

We were at a little party at my sister-in-law's apartment, so whatever was on the ipod would have been the first song I heard this year. However, if I have to go by the first song I LISTENED to this year it will be "If You Seek Amy" from the latest Britney Spears album. My wife keeps playing this in the car over and over again, and guess what ... I actually think it's a pretty darn cool song (love the "word-play" on the title).

Today has been the first "back-to-work" day with my wife going back to work, our kid in school and me back in front of the computer working on Intromental all day ... it's been a day with Cynic's new disc on constant repeat!

c.

I never thought it was the New Years hot spot it is. It was so packed that you could not do anything. I went for Spring Break in 08 and I was told it would be packed then. That was nothing compared to this. We went to Epcot on the 31st hoping to avoid the Big crowd. HUH, when they shut down the Magic Kingdom at 11 am on the 31st guess where everyone went. BINGO, Epcot. OMG it was like new years in time square but all day long every day.

I never thought it was the New Years hot spot it is. It was so packed that you could not do anything. I went for Spring Break in 08 and I was told it would be packed then. That was nothing compared to this. We went to Epcot on the 31st hoping to avoid the Big crowd. HUH, when they shut down the Magic Kingdom at 11 am on the 31st guess where everyone went. BINGO, Epcot. OMG it was like new years in time square but all day long every day.

I could've told you that dude. I live with a Disney World expert! :lol: Christmas and New Years is the busiest season for them, even over the summer months. The same story goes for the tropical places such as the Bahamas, etc.

~Brian~

OMG, you were RickRolled into 2009!

-MetalRose

Yes....and you better believe....

large_rick-astley.jpg