What would you like to happen with the next album?

i'm ok with the dark atmospheric album idea..
i guess that i just love Orchid so much... anyway, maybe they really can't do it anymore...oohhh OPETH DISS!

As is noticeable, is the first time I post although I'm a huge admirer of Opeth. They never dissappointed me with any of their albums and I believe is a mistake to ask them or any band to come out with a particular type of CD. The essence of Opeth is the life they put into their music. Life has lots of different aspects, moods, etc and they explore them all....Damnation is as part of Opeth as are Blackwater Park, Orchid, Still life and the rest.
Keep on creating the most amazing feelings and emotions with your WONDERFUL art guys!!!!!
:hotjump:

I'd like to see an Opeth heavy album with clean vocals only and with shorter songs...just for make something different in relation to their previous albuns.

baarg said:
As is noticeable, is the first time I post although I'm a huge admirer of Opeth. They never dissappointed me with any of their albums and I believe is a mistake to ask them or any band to come out with a particular type of CD. The essence of Opeth is the life they put into their music. Life has lots of different aspects, moods, etc and they explore them all....Damnation is as part of Opeth as are Blackwater Park, Orchid, Still life and the rest.
Keep on creating the most amazing feelings and emotions with your WONDERFUL art guys!!!!!

My point exactly, guess Argentina has more than great football to offer. And being at that topic, Aimar is the greatest footballer since the Laudrups.

baarg said:

Hey buddy, the question was: What would you like to happen with the next album?
- Not -
Opeth, here are some ideas for your next album.
He is simply asking what you want out of the next POS album this POS band slaps their name on.
Example: I want longer songs, cleaner vocals, and more cowbell.
Maybe I'm being overly critical, or maybe its just me, but as far as I can tell he's talking about apples and your talking about oranges.
So please quit it with the "Keep on creating the most amazing feelings and emotions with your WONDERFUL art guys!" crap.

Special Thanks:
Christopher Walken
SNL

no falsetto, please and no "phone speaking" voice... :tickled:

i would like to hear some growling parts, but it isn't necessary.

...and one thing yet more: i've almost fallen asleep when i was listening to "Damnation" in a CD-store. Great lullaby... Zzzzzzz.... hrrr.... zzzz..... hrrr......

i hope that Opeth has own ideas and they will not hear/read all theese stupid things written here.

you're all weird..... whatever they do I'm sure it'll be cool, it's obvious that damnation was a one off (being the sequel/second half of deliverance) and without a doubt they'll do something a little different this time - akerfeldt himself has stated he wants to do two 30 minute black metal songs. I don't really mind what album or 'sound' they go back to, or if they change their style to something new again - as long as its good, and since when have opeth ever made a bad album? (unless you count chaevata's 'crappy' deliverance, fucking freak)