whats better, early Dimmu.B or recent?

Thoth-Amon said:
Actually I would say SB is my 3rd fav by them after SBD and EDT, SBD being the best. I really like all of the keyboard in SB and the atmosphere is awesome one of the most atmospheric metal albums I've ever heard (along with Transilvanian Hunger of course). Well to each his own but I feel that the material and atmosphere are just much better on SB.

Well, I can agree that Stormblast is definitely a great album, but in my opinion For All Tid is superior. Though it does vary from person to person. I enjoy each release including their last couple albums (despite the constant bashing they receive) - PEM & DCA, I mean. I have actually grown very fond of Death Cult Armageddon - I see it as a dark, cold album, epic in a lot of senses. I don't care for the re-done version of Stormblast, the original is much better.

VampyrRose said:
Well, I can agree that Stormblast is definitely a great album, but in my opinion For All Tid is superior. Though it does vary from person to person. I enjoy each release including their last couple albums (despite the constant bashing they receive) - PEM & DCA, I mean. I have actually grown very fond of Death Cult Armageddon - I see it as a dark, cold album, epic in a lot of senses. I don't care for the re-done version of Stormblast, the original is much better.

DCA bores me but I do like PEM (sans Puritania). I liked the new SB but the original is better.

I don't like how the thread starter shortened Dimmu Borgir to Dimmu B like Borgir is a last name or something. You can't do that, it bothers me.

Susperia said:
I don't like how the thread starter shortened Dimmu Borgir to Dimmu B like Borgir is a last name or something. You can't do that, it bothers me.

someone from Iceland would read the thread title and be like "Dark B? Who teh föck is thát?"

Susperia said:

:cry: