What's everyone doing

chupe666

You may enter up to 25 ch
Apr 11, 2002
Where you live
www.chupetunes.com
RIGHT NOW?

wt_image_3.jpg

Well, why don't I start us off since some of you seem a little uneasy and perhaps a bit shy.

I'm eating a nectarine.
Firm and juicy, just the way I like 'em.

nectarina2.jpg

Now Eating: Nectarine.

Originally posted by The Wanderer
Reheating some chinese food and listening to avernus.
What Avernus?

And- what Chinese food? Sesame chicken has gotta be my favorite. With some Pot Sickers, MMM MMM GOOD!!! What the hell do they make that sauce out of- it's like soy sauce, vinegar, green onions and some other shiznit.

I'm listening to where sleeping shadows lie and i'm at the very end of 'an endless sea of evening' by the time this posts it'll be on "the faustian heart'. and i'm eating fried rice and mongolian beef with an eggroll and a wonton.

i wish i had some pot stickers. those rule.

Cool. Paul used to go to their shows and yell, "FAUSTIAN HEART!!" back a few years ago, around when they did Of the Fallen. They did start playing it live again in recent years, and re-released all the old demos on that cd you have. Good stuff.

And MY, YES pot stickers do rule. For pork wrapped in a dumpling, they are mighty tasty. And EVIL.

Carry on.

Currently in office hell, checking up on the boards, my mail and any other mundane things I can find on the internet. Yes, I do WORK...and when I don't have any of that, yes I do get paid to sit here, listen to my CD's and wander aimlessly in cyberspace:tickled:

You may all be jealous now, fuckers!!:devil:

I'm water sealing my girlfriend's deck. Have been for about 2 hours. It still hasn't turned into a seal like the picture on the can. I'll keep going though. It's not a big deck, but it seems much larger now that I'm going over it with a 2" brush.

It's hot out. Like 92- not as humid as it was though. Good chance to listen to some music I haven't heard in a while.

NP:
Moody Blues - Days of Future Passed
Air - Premiers Symptomes
Don Caballero - What Burns Never Returns
maudlin of the Well - my Fruit Psychobells

Maybe if you guys are nice I'll let you come over and play Monopoly with the seal when it's done.