What's everyone doing

Right now... waking up. Gads I hate readjusting my body after the weekends. And today I have to finish payroll, which means my brain has to be in gear. Ugh.

Drinking coffee. FREE COFFEE RULES.

Avoiding work. I used the following phrase no less than 3 times in the first hour of work today:
"Well, try that and let me know what happens."

It can be translated into "whatever, just leave me alone."

Sitting here staring at the screen while I try to do finger exercises on the guitar. My left hand technique seems really off. Trying to do groups of five quickly is pointless right now, heh. Marty Friedman pisses me off.

When I first started working where I am now, they took me to the Capital Grille on my first day. It was an ultra-expensive rich old guy place. There were little lockers at the front of the restaurant for the regulars to keep their brandy and cigars. The chairs were those giant leather arm chairs like you see in law offices, and there were huge portraits of old guys.
Pretty much all that was on the menu was steak. I didn't really feel like a steak, so I ended up getting a salad. However, the only salad I could find on the lunch menu that wasn't a side salad was a steak salad. Salad with big chunks of meat in it. I'd never seen that before- maybe with chicken or turkey or ham, but not fresh, hot, seasoned, cured steak from the grill. The steak was awesome, though. Interesting.

And those salads at the ESPN Zone are HUGE. I had one once and could only finish half of it. Of course, they're like $10-12. Damn good though.