What's everyone doing

Well, I am just about to unhook my cable splitter...gonna have a lovely visit from the "cable guy"<~~(said in my best Jim Carrey voice, heh) so he can install some digital cable for me sometime between 1 and 5:bah: I can't have him see that I am breakin' the law and stealing so that motherfucker can charge me for having it on two t.v.'s now can I?:devil:

cupwrunner.gif

Enjoying a nice, cool, peachy juice shake thing.

http://www.theonion.com/onion3829/horoscopes_3829.html

The Onion's Horoscopes
By Lloyd Schumner Sr.
Retired Machinist and
A.A.P.B.-Certified Astrologer
Aries: (March 21—April 19)
You will be reminded of your steady physical decline when paleontologists mistakenly identify you as the remains of a long-extinct species of dugong.

Taurus: (April. 20—May 20)
You're worried about your upcoming trial because, as an arrogant evil genius, you're not sure what the court considers a "jury of your peers."

Gemini: (May 21—June 21)
The dangers of time travel become all too real when you meet your new boyfriend's parents and discover they come from the year 1956.

Cancer: (June 22—July 22)
You finally realize your dream of opening your own restaurant, but in doing so, you've provoked the ire of those who think it should let in people besides you.

Leo: (July 23—Aug. 22)
Your plan to strike from the shadows and slip away unseen will be seen as inappropriate by the other teachers.

Virgo: (Aug. 23—Sept. 22)
You'll put up a valiant effort during an upcoming gunfight, but in the end, victory will belong to the gun.
Libra: (Sept. 23—Oct. 23)
You will be rewarded for your slavish scenestership with burial in the Tomb of the Well-Known Poseur.

Scorpio: (Oct. 24—Nov. 21)
Climbing the highest mountain and swimming the deepest ocean are fine, but you don't see why you need to eat the largest rib roast to win her love.

Sagittarius: (Nov. 22—Dec. 21)
You will be known as the Mao of block captains when you instruct everyone in your neighborhood to assemble iron smithys in their backyards.

Capricorn: (Dec. 22—Jan. 19)
The ghost of E.B. White will appear to you and exact revenge for every extraneous comma you've ever used.

Aquarius: (Jan. 20—Feb. 18)
A close brush with death will shock you into turning your life around and becoming heavily involved in drinking, drugs, and casual sex.

Pisces: (Feb. 19—March 20)
You always knew you'd go to hell in the end, but no one mentioned you'd have to sit next to the proud inventor of Post-It Notes.

Another sleep typer.

Sleep Problems
It's the middle of the night and everyone in your house is fast asleep. Suddenly, you are jolted out of bed when you hear your child scream. It's probably another nightmare, you think, as you head into his room to console him.

A nightmare is one type of parasomnia. Parasomnia, which means "around sleep," also includes sleepwalking, night terrors, bedwetting, and narcolepsy. All can create havoc in your home, and some can be harmful to your child. Keep reading to learn about the three categories of parasomnia (rhythmic, paroxysmal, and static disorders) and to find out how you can help your child.

Rhythmic Disorders
Rhythmic disorders, such as head-banging, head-rocking, and body-rocking, involve movements that range from mild to seizure-like thrashing. Other rhythmic disorders include shuttling (rocking back and forth on hands and knees) and folding (raising the torso and knees simultaneously).

During the rhythmic movements, the child may moan or hum. These movements seem to occur during the transition between wakefulness and sleep or from one stage of sleep to another.

There is no known cause for this type of disorder, but medical or psychological problems are rarely associated with it. Children who experience rhythmic disorders may have morning headaches, nasal problems, and ear infections.

Another rhythmic disorder is restless legs syndrome (RLS), a sensory and motor abnormality that seems to have a genetic basis. In RLS, the child's legs move repeatedly. Many people who have RLS also have periodic leg movement syndrome (PLMS) - this occurs during sleep when the legs move involuntarily.

Treatment for RLS can include:

- music therapy (rhythmic sounds, such as the ticking of a metronome, may help induce and regulate sleep)
- psychotherapy
- hypnotism
- motion-sickness medications
- tranquilizers
- stimulants

For music therapy, I suggest Tom Jones. The soothing sounds of this crooner shall turn any restless leg syndrome sufferer into Jell-O. Cherry Jell-O, not that icky lime stuff.

Its not a big thing. I have a 65 ford f100 and the brakes went out. so i was fixing it. i was pulling one of the springs off and my pliers sipped, i fell back, hit my the back of my head on the fender and hit my eye with my hand and the pliers. embarrassing. got a pretty good cut and a helluva headache out of it.

Now the Jackie Chan Made-For-Hollywood version:

"I was out drinking with Chris Tucker and 12 strippers, and this guy the size of a 65 Ford F100 started busting my chops about hogging all the bitches in the house. So I asked him if he'd like to step outside and discuss the pros and cons of NAFTA. To which he responded by swinging a pool cue in my direction. I jumped high in the air in slow motion, kicking the pool cue out of his limp American wrist while at the same time letting out a high-pitched scream like a rabid Colobus Monkey. I cracked a joke in Japanese about his pants size, but no one got it. Chris Tucker hit on another stripper to add to our posse, making the total 13. The guy the size of the truck passed out from eating too much celery, and I ordered a double sake. The bartender slid the drink to me old fashioned Western bar-style, but it hit my box of Goobers on the bar, bounced up, and knocked me in the eye, leaving a pretty good cut and a helluva headache."

injury_highbinders01.jpeg

What a Colobus Monkey sounds like:
http://www.honoluluzoo.org/colobus_monkey.htm