What's everyone doing

WOOT!!!! I think that is a FINE idea...to bring new life to my most unholiest thread ever...the NOW EATING THREAD...

NE: Bacon cheeseburgers from White Castles...the most unholy of grubbage after a night of drinkin';)

Originally posted by ShadowLioness
WOOT!!!! I think that is a FINE idea...to bring new life to my most unholiest thread ever...the NOW EATING THREAD...

NE: Bacon cheeseburgers from White Castles...the most unholy of grubbage after a night of drinkin';)
ACK! That is tr00ly unholy. White Castles are my absolute LAST ditch effort for any sort of sustinence- once all the burrito joints have closed.

Originally posted by turnloosetheswans
[i have real issues but why share em here]

SHARE. SHARE. SHARE!!!!

Well, maybe in the Masters Of the Universe thread for this particular one.
But this board is for sharing, no matter what it is.
At least I say it is. Don't listen to those other guys. They're all Captain Fussypants.

Originally posted by chupe666

ACK! That is tr00ly unholy. White Castles are my absolute LAST ditch effort for any sort of sustinence-

My first try was Wendy's, but it was closed already:cry: So, I guess the "Eat Great, Even Late" slogan doesn't apply to the city of Addison:bah:

"once all the burrito joints have closed."

Hell yes...I used to LOVE to get "Burritos As Big As Your Head" from an awesome place in Southern Illinois called La Bamba, I think.

El Famous Burrito is one of the better chains, but they're not as underground as you can go. Although the one in Summit I remember being pretty dank.

El Burrito Mexicano is probably my fave; there's one next to Wrigley Field right under the L tracks - they have the BEST salsa. Really fresh- chunks of tomatoes, peppers, cilantro... AWESOME. And there's one out west on Maple Ave off of 355 that's good, but they don't have the salsa like the one in Wrigleyville. The only problem with that place is that it fills up with drunk Wrigleyville-ites on Fridays/Saturdays.

Remember that final Smashing Pumpkins concert at the Metro? I lived in an apt a bit north of there at the time, and decided to go for a burrito. So I get in my car, drive south on Clark, and lo & behold there are giant news trucks with satellites on top of them everywhere and a huge tour bus blocking half the street. The other half of the street was filled with people. All I wanted was a damn burrito. At least the joint wasn't crowded and I didn't have to wait for my order. I went a different way home.

Originally posted by chupe666

Remember that final Smashing Pumpkins concert at the Metro? I lived in an apt a bit north of there at the time, and decided to go for a burrito. So I get in my car, drive south on Clark, and lo & behold there are giant news trucks with satellites on top of them everywhere and a huge tour bus blocking half the street. The other half of the street was filled with people. All I wanted was a damn burrito. At least the joint wasn't crowded and I didn't have to wait for my order. I went a different way home. [/B]

I do remember when that show took place. Nothing like having a craving for something and having to fight WWIII to get it:lol:

I have heard of El Famous Burrito...just never ventured in. I have yet to find a good burrito place by me. I just may have to try that one off 355. =)

The best Mexican place in general that I went to was this place in Lockport on State Street. I swear this place had no name. It looked like such a DUMP from the outside, but, like a lot of good food finds, it did not indicate what you found on the inside. Great atmosphere, candle lit, non-stop chips and salsa, both of which they made right there...and you had a choice of the mild or the "burn your ass" salsa. Even the mild had quite a bite to it. And oh boy, burritos and chimichangas to DIE for. You could stuff your face there for about 6 bucks. *sigh* I miss that place.

Originally posted by markgugs
I'm debating whether or not to shower today.

Okay here's a test...take your pants off and see if they stand on their own, if they do, hit the showers boy!

Another one...do you have dogs? If they walk away from you when you bend down to pet them, I think that would be a sure indication that you are rank enough to require scrubbing...I mean, dogs lick their asses ya know:lol:

Just for the record, so I don't get shit (which I probably will anyway, grrr), I have never had to perform these tests on myself...I am just trying to unwind from the morning...strange things swim around in my head sometimes..............:D

Sitting at my computer at work, eating a brownie, listening to an internet DJ radio show thing, and working all at the same time. I'm talented