What's everyone doing

Sitting here eating my leftover Hawaiian pizza from last night and listening to Agalloch's 'The Mantle' while thinking about banging Britney Spears

Those Vanilla Chai Teas at Dunkin Donuts do rule. Although if you get the BIG one, by the time you're two-thirds of the way through it, you're sick of how sweet it is. So a medium is the best bet- even though the large doesn't cost much more.

Now I want one. Paul, go get me one, okay?

http://www.dunkindonuts.com/brewingtips/

Our Secrets How We Make Our Coffee Great

The Secret to Brewing Great Coffee

Here are some tricks of the trade that can help you make every cup a great cup.

First, use some great coffee. Dunkin' Donuts® coffee, of course.

1) Don't store coffee in the refrigerator or freezer. Store it in an airtight container, and keep it in a cool dark place, like your kitchen cupboard.
2) Make sure you use the proper grind for your coffee maker. If you use an automatic drip maker and you grind the coffee too fine, it can taste bitter. Check the instruction manual that came with your brewing equipment for the proper grind.
3) A clean coffeepot helps your coffee taste best. If everyone cleans the office coffeepot before making a pot, it sure will taste better. It helps to clean your drip coffee maker at least once a month.
4) Use fresh, cold, crystal-clear water. Tap water is fine. Just be sure to let the faucet run for a moment to clear the pipes. Warm, or water that's been left standing can cause your coffee to taste flat.
5) Measure carefully. At Dunkin' Donuts, we use one, 2 tablespoon scoop of ground coffee for every 6 ounces of water. Adjust to your personal taste.
6) Always remember: brewed coffee can't take the heat for longer than 18 minutes. That's why coffee tastes better when it's stored in a thermal carafe than when it's sitting on the warmer.

Interesting coffee tidbits...though I generally don't drink it because for some unearthly reason my body can't handle caffiene anymore...anyway...I do still love the taste and will have half a cup(or decaf) on occasion.

It was surprising to read that you shouldn't keep it in the freezer! I always thought that was good for it:confused: I keep my smokes in the freezer...maybe I should quit that too, heh.

Current happenings: Using my computer at work to look for a new job on company time:devil:

I think I'm supposed to be in a meeting right now, but no one told me for sure. The other two programmer geeks are gone, and it seems quiet around here. Too quiet.

I think I'll play some music.

Does Isis sound good?

Waiting for my girlfriend to show up here at my work. She just visited her OBGYN (I think that's what he's called), and everything's good.

Probly go see Signs tonight, or go to Dave & Busters

Originally posted by Dreamlord
Waiting for my girlfriend to show up here at my work. She just visited her OBGYN (I think that's what he's called), and everything's good.

Probly go see Signs tonight, or go to Dave & Busters

Dave & Busters, huh?

Dream, make a fist. I'll wait. Now extend your thumb as if you were trying to hitch a ride. Now extend the pointer finger on the same hand. Looks like an 'L,' doesn't it? Put said 'L' to forehead, for you, my friend, are a loser.

:lol:

Originally posted by AngelWitch73
I´m surfing Ultimate Metal and drinking a Beer right now...

Well, you ARE from BeerMetal Land, aren't you? We could have guessed what you were doing!

For the record, so I'm not just spamming this thread needlessly, I'm currently watching the clock so I can stop working and begin sitting around. Tomorrow's a long day (@Warped Tour) and I need my beauty sleep. :)

Originally posted by markgugs

Dave & Busters, huh?

Dream, make a fist. I'll wait. Now extend your thumb as if you were trying to hitch a ride. Now extend the pointer finger on the same hand. Looks like an 'L,' doesn't it? Put said 'L' to forehead, for you, my friend, are a loser.

:lol:

Don't make me go medieval on your ass