What's the meaning of your username?

Mine is old English for Wild Animal, and also my future stage name.

my name is Blue as in the color Blue

35058_l.jpg

Mine is the one I also use on a Black Sabbath forum website, it is from the Black Sabbath songs Iron Man and The Wizard.
Black Sabbath is my favorite band.

OrionAncient, alluding to a variety of things about myself. I used to go by DJBluskye, pronounced "Blue Sky", as my stage name. I left that scene for about 4 years, and when I returned, I changed my stage name to OrionAncient, which also alluded to the variety of music I mostly play now, Psytrance, when Im on the stage.

Outside of that, Orion, was the main constellation I used to always see when I spent my time studying astronomy (which I still do, but ive moved on from Orion). Ancient alluding to the ancient astronaut theories, and a million other things about myself, which are too complex to get it.

My name means whatever you want it to, is how I see it. I have HPPD, as well as synesthesia, so to me, words are pictures more than anything, so look at my name, and let it mean whatever images it conjures up for you.

It's one of my friend who nicknamed me Nephtys who's the egyptian goddess of death, service, lamentation, nightime and rivers. She's the sister of Isis, the one in the shadows that not a lot know but who still do and help a lot.

The user Nephtys was already taked when I register reason why I modify it. Neftys is simply Nephtys in finnish.

I just kept choosing words on a forum I wanted to join because all the names I wanted to use were taken about 20 years ago, this word was not taken. So I have used it on every forum I post at since then. :D

As far as i know, mine means "a man who likes equines" (probably because men named Filipe/Philip share the same penis length as horses).