Whats the story with Lopez???

sighofsummer

New Metal Member
Nov 25, 2006
Ok, after watching the GR bonus dvd i was slightly puzzled as to whether Lopez is still in the band. Mik said that as far as they (Opeth) were concerened, lopez was still in the band. So what does that mean? I mean, i swore i read on the website that Lopez was going to do his own thing with his project band or something. Whats the story?

I havent seen Axe play with Opeth (only the live performances on utube where i cant really hear shit). What band(s) was he in before teaming up with Opeth?

Ok, after watching the GR bonus dvd i was slightly puzzled as to whether Lopez is still in the band. Mik said that as far as they (Opeth) were concerened, lopez was still in the band. So what does that mean? I mean, i swore i read on the website that Lopez was going to do his own thing with his project band or something. Whats the story?

I havent seen Axe play with Opeth (only the live performances on utube where i cant really hear shit). What band(s) was he in before teaming up with Opeth?

search this question before you post a thread about it. there's dozens of threads related to this issue.

just to give you an answer, lopez has quit the band because of illness. axe is now the full time drummer for opeth. the dvd as made when lopez was still part of opeth.

its fine to laugh at him guys, but wouldnt it be easier just to tell him the answer so this thread can sink to the bottom?