What's the worst thing you've ever done

From what i can remember, i made out with a 15 year old who looked a bit like shrek while i was completely trashed. at the time i was 20 and a half years old.

I smacked a girls ass with a HUGE textbook at the end of the lesson. I don't think she was overly bothered.

One time, this girl was pissing me off at school, back in I believe middle school, and I told her that she was a mistake.

of course I made that up, I didn't know she was a mistake, but she came back to me crying saying that her that she was a mistake.

This isn't something that I did, but it's great. Me and seedofvengeance went to high school together and t lunch this stupid bitch that nobody liked was talking about her problems for about 15 minutes. When she finally shut up seed broke the silence with "You know suicide is painless, right?"

I don't think that you would. And if you would, you would be an idiot.
Nah. I wouldn't really do that, merely because I know that jail for the rest of my wouldn't be worth it. However, I would find some way to get back at them, whatever it may be. One of the worst feelings in the world is when someone wrongs you and you have no way of getting back at them.

Once, I was unfairly fired. I wished cancer on the boss that fired me, and it actually happened. When I found out she had cancer I smiled and laughed. However, I obviously know that her malady is not my doing, and just a bizarre coincidence.

Well, I personally don't believe in the supernatural. I can only wish I had such powers. It is indeed very odd that she was diagnosed with cancer only a month or so after firing me. Come to think of it, feeling joy and gloating about her cancer may have been the worst thing I've ever done. But it's not something I did to someone directly, as she had no idea of the extremely positive emotions the news of her illness brought about in me. I still can't decide what the worst thing I've ever done to someone directly is.

Now I seriously don't want to upset you.

And don't even think about me getting cancer or whatever fucked up.

One time, this girl was pissing me off at school, back in I believe middle school, and I told her that she was a mistake.

of course I made that up, I didn't know she was a mistake, but she came back to me crying saying that her that she was a mistake.

that's actually really funny, in a horrible way...

I used to always answer the door with a white hot poker from the fire held behind my back. I chased someone away with it I think. I was only like 11 when I did this. I had a proper war with the neighbours. I know that's not very classy but they really were dicks.