What's the worst thing you've ever done

I was joking...

anyhow, yeah. It's definitely not cool to get hammered and break people's shit for no reason.

So you don't give a fuck about destroying other people's property, which they will then have to pay out of their pocket to replace afterwards? I think that's something you should consider giving a fuck about.

Fuck people and their property

edit: I simply don't care about being an asshole I already stated I felt bad about breaking shit.

Fuck people and their property

edit: I simply don't care about being an asshole I already stated I felt bad about breaking shit.

So you feel bad, but you don't care? I thought feeling bad was pretty much the same thing as caring.

I'm really surprised that you can live with yourself with the attitude "fuck people and their property". It's not like you'd want people breaking your shit and getting away with it.

So you feel bad, but you don't care? I thought feeling bad was pretty much the same thing as caring.

I'm really surprised that you can live with yourself with the attitude "fuck people and their property". It's not like you'd want people breaking your shit and getting away with it.

If they get away with it, sucks to be me. However if I see this occuring I'm not going to call the cops such as the people did that night I'm going to have myself a little brawl.

I did a terrible, terrible thing last week.

I was on a skiing trip with my school, as you've probably already heard. Anyway, the older students (myself included) were allowed to go out drinking. One of us, a korean guy, got totally hammered, and was taken off to recover. A family sitting next to us, composed of a middle-aged guy, his wife, and a very bored son, complimented us on our supposedly responsible attitude (although really we just wanted him out of the way). They did, however, call our intoxicated friend a chink, at which we all took offence, a pint each not helping the situation at all. Anyway, we got into a rather large argument, which basically ended with us all shouting 'fuck you!' at the family and walking out. Cunts. If only they'd admitted they were wrong.
The next day, the father comes down to the rented chalet - god knows how he got the address - and tells the teacher we were being abusive and disrespectful. We get banned from drinking for the rest of the week, because the teacher is obliged to do so. Father walks off looking smug.
Two days later, the teacher gives in, and we head off to the bar again. We walk in, and see the family. The father looks at us, and walks out. Ten minutes later, in comes the teacher, apologises, and says that we've been accused of being rude and disrespectful (again), so, no more drinking. Cue swearing and dagger looks at the family.

The next day, we were all on the pistes, when we saw what looked like the family (honest, they were identical), and they looked decidedly nervous on skis. So, we decided to take our revenge, and took out the lot.
In short, we saw the real family later that day. We took out a random family who were probably on their first skiing holiday.
I still feel guilty.

heh I just remembered because this guy I did this to just emailed me: Once I was at a club with my him. And there was this chick that he was interested in and was hitting on (but she wasn't really hot). When I walked over she started talking to me and I wound up going home with her. Not that bad I guess, cause it wasn't like I was stealing his girl. But this shithead has done worse things to me than that.

Yeah, destroying other people's property for no reason is pretty fucking gay

I did a terrible, terrible thing last week.

I was on a skiing trip with my school, as you've probably already heard. Anyway, the older students (myself included) were allowed to go out drinking. One of us, a korean guy, got totally hammered, and was taken off to recover. A family sitting next to us, composed of a middle-aged guy, his wife, and a very bored son, complimented us on our supposedly responsible attitude (although really we just wanted him out of the way). They did, however, call our intoxicated friend a chink, at which we all took offence, a pint each not helping the situation at all. Anyway, we got into a rather large argument, which basically ended with us all shouting 'fuck you!' at the family and walking out. Cunts. If only they'd admitted they were wrong.
The next day, the father comes down to the rented chalet - god knows how he got the address - and tells the teacher we were being abusive and disrespectful. We get banned from drinking for the rest of the week, because the teacher is obliged to do so. Father walks off looking smug.
Two days later, the teacher gives in, and we head off to the bar again. We walk in, and see the family. The father looks at us, and walks out. Ten minutes later, in comes the teacher, apologises, and says that we've been accused of being rude and disrespectful (again), so, no more drinking. Cue swearing and dagger looks at the family.

The next day, we were all on the pistes, when we saw what looked like the family (honest, they were identical), and they looked decidedly nervous on skis. So, we decided to take our revenge, and took out the lot.
In short, we saw the real family later that day. We took out a random family who were probably on their first skiing holiday.
I still feel guilty.
What do you mean you "took them out?" You beat the crap out of them, including the kid and the mother? lol

naw, not quite. we all just rammed into them and knocked them over, and left before they knew who had hit them.

I put an erm mechanical birthday cake that danced and sang happy birthday behind someones toilet seat. It went off everytime it flushed and they couldn't work out where it was. It was there for like a month. It's just funny though.