What's worse than a forum full of newfags?

We seriously need Profanity back.

We seriously dont man. Took long enough to paint a picture of what we the forum thought about him. I find it hard these days to be an utter cunt to people that I dislike on the internet, but recogn would get on with in real life (on the off chance that I met them). Insulting Profanity was easy, because there was a guarentee that he'd be the typical arrogant Mancunian twat, which was all over his 33,000+ posts like vomit.

Then we had mini Profanity - Led by the Reaper. Funny, our assholes back then had so much on the assholes of now. Some of the cunts in this forum are marginally likeable in comparison. Oh, yeah...and both of the trolls mentioned were both from my country, so apologies there ladies and gents.

since we are talking chemicly: fysical and behaviour of molecules change when combined with certain other molecules therefor my opinion does hold them

did you graduate yet?

So I suppose actual conversation isn't possible anymore?

Was one ever possible on COBOT? You must be confusing this with some other forum.

I appreciate the sentiment with which the thread was created, but it was bound to turn into a flamefest to begin with. Srsly, just let the oldfags fret about how crappy the forum is so that they can feel superior and at least somehow tolerate their own miserable lives :puke:

I appreciate the sentiment with which the thread was created, but it was bound to turn into a flamefest to begin with. Srsly, just let the oldfags fret about how crappy the forum is so that they can feel superior and at least somehow tolerate their own miserable lives :puke:

:lol:

What's worse than a forum full of newfags is a forum full of newfags who keep making pointless threads.
Fuck off.