When Are You Getting In/What Flight are you on?

nailz

Nov 11, 2002
San Francisco
Visit site
Coming in Wednesday from San Jose, Layover in LA, on Southwest. Arriving at the Airport at 9:20pm. Anyone going to be around to ride the MARTA with? If not, I'm seriously considering a taxi.

Flying from Vegas on Friday (with AirTran) at 8PM or so. I'll head on close to the venue around 10PM hoping to meet someone who won't be attending the band currently playing...Can't wait for the Saturday shows (especially PRETTY MAIDS, MYSTIC PROPHECY and SYMPHONY X).

Coming in Wednesday from San Jose, Layover in LA, on Southwest. Arriving at the Airport at 9:20pm. Anyone going to be around to ride the MARTA with? If not, I'm seriously considering a taxi.

I got you by a day, same Southwest, Leaving San Jo at 6:40 am Tuesday transferring in LA, then getting into ATL around 4:20.. nice to have the extra day to relax and hang with some friends I haven't seen in a few years :)

Why would you take a Taxi? Marta is cake

Bear

I'm gonna try to leave around 12 or 12:30 wednesday. I got live sound class from 11-1:20 and I only have two allowed absences per class. Benefit is I'll already be 40 minutes on the road and just 5 hours to go from High Point so maybe around 6pm hopefully before the show starts.

I got you by a day, same Southwest, Leaving San Jo at 6:40 am Tuesday transferring in LA, then getting into ATL around 4:20.. nice to have the extra day to relax and hang with some friends I haven't seen in a few years :)

Why would you take a Taxi? Marta is cake

Bear

Mostly because it's going to be late. I'm never a big fan of taking transit alone that late. I suppose it should be fine.

When you flying back? I'm transfering in Phx on Sunday.

Arriving in Atlanta at 3:55pm on Wednesday. Should be just enough time to take the Marta, hike to the Super-8 (or whatever it's called now) picking up my Nightwish tickets on the way, check in, grab a bite to eat and head to the Wed night show.

My friends and I will be arriving Wednesday evening. We'll be the guys blasting Digital Ruin in the hotel room, come on in and party with us! :kickass:

I'll be hanging with my dear friend of over 25 years, Dave Souza of Digital Ruin tonight at a bachelor party. I'll have to mention this, he'll get a kick out of it!

Mostly because it's going to be late. I'm never a big fan of taking transit alone that late. I suppose it should be fine.

When you flying back? I'm transfering in Phx on Sunday.

okay makes sense...Yep I am on the 4 pm flight back, transferring in Phx as well!

Bear

7K will make the drive Wednesday around noon and be in Atl by 8-9? Going to the condo (thanks Jen!) and then stocking up on some breakfast items and some in hotel drinks! Anyone else staying at the condos on '20 Marietta Street'?