When will metal be accepted?

Would you like to sit on his lap and let him stroke your hair?

Not quite. I more imagine him in the place of my English 101 instructor, that total "omg liek i find nerds so hot haha" type 6'2" long hair serious-but-not-heartless and piercing blue eyes, submitting a rough draft for some random assignment and feeling my heart flutter when he gives me an earnest "Good work, Hamburger-chan", asking questions after class and meekly flirting with him while he intimidates me with his intelligence and uncompromising sexuality. I'd finish the class with an A and then cry that I never gathered the slutty courage to visit his office hours while wearing a low-cut blouse asking for "extra credit". Years later I'd find myself in a coffeehouse, still depressed and w/o qt tall Aryan bookworm bf, when I'd see him looking slightly sad. I'd be all "Omg" and even more excited when he remembered my name, and then he'd invite me for drinks and not hesitate to fuck me that night full of determination. At first I'd resist lightly from misconceptions of him being a total sensitive softie, but when he goes down on me I'd stop being a prudish cunt and be in ecstasy as he fucks me vigorously. It wouldn't ever build into a long-term relationship, but I'd cherish the few amazing nights we shared more than anything else in the world.

Not quite. I more imagine him in the place of my English 101 instructor, that total "omg liek i find nerds so hot haha" type 6'2" long hair serious-but-not-heartless and piercing blue eyes, submitting a rough draft for some random assignment and feeling my heart flutter when he gives me an earnest "Good work, Hamburger-chan", asking questions after class and meekly flirting with him while he intimidates me with his intelligence and uncompromising sexuality. I'd finish the class with an A and then cry that I never gathered the slutty courage to visit his office hours while wearing a low-cut blouse asking for "extra credit". Years later I'd find myself in a coffeehouse, still depressed and w/o qt tall Aryan bookworm bf, when I'd see him looking slightly sad. I'd be all "Omg" and even more excited when he remembered my name, and then he'd invite me for drinks and not hesitate to fuck me that night full of determination. At first I'd resist lightly from misconceptions of him being a total sensitive softie, but when he goes down on me I'd stop being a prudish cunt and be in ecstasy as he fucks me vigorously. It wouldn't ever build into a long-term relationship, but I'd cherish the few amazing nights we shared more than anything else in the world.

Yeah I'm sure you would like to always cum in his long hair and then wait for it to dry. It would be your little secret. He on the other hand, he would fuck you vigorously and cum in your stretched anus hole and you would let it drip out. You would love how his hair floats through space while going in and out of your ass with fast strokes. Just like you watch that happen when he walks around campus. Unfortunately you're just a masturbator incapable of asking people out so you just imagine the warm penises touching your lips. :(

I want to be swooped up in the arms of some rugged gentleman. Why should I have to be the one to make the move?

I want to be swooped up in the arms of some rugged gentleman. Why should I have to be the one to make the move?

Ok dude, then just go to a gay-friendly bar. Solved. Have a drink at the bar and like five guys will hit on you in less than an hour. This is how it works afaik, if you're a passive.