Where do you work?

I putter around with stuff like this :)

ShopRepairs015.jpg

p1010074_jpg_w300h225.jpg

So I can enjoy my backyard working on wearing out cooler hinges

Wurtsmith028-1.jpg

On topic:

I used to work as a night guy at a convenience store for a little over a year. SO MUCH crazy shit tot ell from that job, but I quit and I saved up a lot so I never bothered looking for work for the past few months. I have basically been making hundreds of dollars at a time scamming stores in all kinds of ways. It's actually pretty cool but I made a good amount now and I think it's time to stop for a while before I get caught. Crime pays if you're smart.

I applied for a job yesterday and they called me back today sucking my cock over the phone. I impressed them a lot a guess. I have an interview and training session at 9am friday. It's gonna be a shitty job I think, it's like a call centre type thing, but it's 11 bucks and hour plus you get a bonus for staying at the job over 3 months or if you refer someone to work there, and you can make your way up to 13 bucks an hour fast if you're proficient at what you do. I will try my hand at it and see how it goes, it's better than nothing until I find a better job.

I prepare food and run buffet lines at a dinner theater. Been there on and off for 5 years. Making $8.50/hr, which isn't much really, but it's a job that works around school and it's easy. So, meh.

Also, of course, seasonal haunter at the Baxter Avenue Morgue, $35 a night + the benefit of making people of all ages wet themselves. I also get to start up the saw and pound on the doors of the portable toilets outside whenever I see someone go in, which is a perk in itself.

jesus joe, wtf scams were you pulling?

;)

Not at liberty to say but oh man I would make LARGE if I had a contact inside Home Depot. That store is one place I would LOVE to have a friend working there.

Well one thing, that isn't really a crime so I don't give a fuck to mention is... I bought my girlfriend a brand new in box 80GB iPod Classic when they first came out for 150 bucks from a friend of mine, and I was going to give it to her but then the iPod touch came out and I wanted to get her one of those instead so I bought a shitty 8GB iPod touch from the classifieds for like 250 bucks then I bought a brand new 32GB iPod touch from the store. I switched them, packaged up the 8GB perfectly and then returned it as the 32GB. So I basically got a brand new 32GB which was 560 after tax for only 250. Not that bad of a deal :lol:

Depending on the driver Neal... ^^^ That is what as known as fraud, and more or less makes you the typical piece of shit that you come across as.

;)

Not at liberty to say but oh man I would make LARGE if I had a contact inside Home Depot. That store is one place I would LOVE to have a friend working there.

Well one thing, that isn't really a crime so I don't give a fuck to mention is... I bought my girlfriend a brand new in box 80GB iPod Classic when they first came out for 150 bucks from a friend of mine, and I was going to give it to her but then the iPod touch came out and I wanted to get her one of those instead so I bought a shitty 8GB iPod touch from the classifieds for like 250 bucks then I bought a brand new 32GB iPod touch from the store. I switched them, packaged up the 8GB perfectly and then returned it as the 32GB. So I basically got a brand new 32GB which was 560 after tax for only 250. Not that bad of a deal :lol:

:lol: Nice I think i know what you do now, you probably end up doing that scam then selling it?

Depending on the driver Neal... ^^^ That is what as known as fraud, and more or less makes you the typical piece of shit that you come across as.

Yes, I'm a piece of shit for saving myself money and conning a multi-million dollar chain coporation out of a few hundred dollars. I AM SO HORRIBLE I THINK I WILL KILL MYSELF!!

Seriously, I an honest when it comes to real people. Honesty only gets you so far in life. And usually it fucks you over. I would never steal from a person, but from a store that makes tonnes of fucking money, I will take whatever the fuck I can get from them. Maybe they should invest a little more into store security or covering up the holes in their stores so they can't be exploited so easily instead of just shoving cash to the top execs for private jets and fat bonuses.

:lol: Nice I think i know what you do now, you probably end up doing that scam then selling it?

No, I have an entirely different system and I don't really want to get into it but that was just something harmless imo. Those big stores, Futureshop in this case, makes tonnes of money charging ridiculously marked up prices for products. Fuck them.

Brook that's actually really cool, you enjoy it?

Yah, it's pretty cool. I reach out to, and work with labels and artists and get them signed up to our service (in talks with Steven Wilson's Headphone Dust imprint right now, though it's not looking good).

I get access to new music even before it gets leaked (not by me!), and I can wear whatever I want, damnit!

Here's a super cool band I just found the other day, on Blood and Biscuits in the UK.

Three Trapped Tigers

Haha Joe admits to being a thief and fraud. Interesting. He's even got a cute little justification for it made up that helps him sleep at night and everything!

:lol: Dude I could give a fuck less. I benefit (so do my friends and family) and that's all that matters to me. Being a square doesn't get you far in life. I'm not stealing from anyone that's gonna be immensely hurt from it. What will be worse, me being out 300 bucks or the store? But then again some of you report your co-workers for the dumbest shit. People who take their minimum wage jobs too seriously really need to find out what is important in life. Everyone walks their own path, if you feel really that badly about saving money and gyping a store out of a few bucks, then don't do it. I shouldn't have said anything in retrospect, I just didn't think you'd care as much as you do.

Yeah, you'll keep saying that until you get caught.

I know everyone says this but only stupid people get caught. Greedy people. I know better, I've done lots of shit over the years and never gotten caught. It's like dealing drugs, you deal for a while, make your money then stop for a while. People who try to live off the easy money dealing gets you eventually get greedy and stupid and eventually caught.