Where Would You Live?

my grandparents lived in Rocklin, so I was pretty familiar with Roseville. it's okay. a little too clean and suburby. My cousin, who lived in Rocklin, said there was one black guy at his high school. ONE.

there was none at mine

roseville can get pretty trashy. you should try dixon, natomas, or elk grove. maybe even davis (where i'm from) if you dont mind the hippy college crowd. its really a nice town, i just dont like the people there.

if you want to work in IT, davis wouldnt be bad. there is a train station there and the commuter train will take you all the way down to emeryville. train comes every 15 minutes or so.
~gR~

Ugh... those places suck. I know I live by them. Try SF or San Diego.

my grandparents lived in Rocklin, so I was pretty familiar with Roseville. it's okay. a little too clean and suburby. My cousin, who lived in Rocklin, said there was one black guy at his high school. ONE.

Hey where do you live? You sound like you are in my neck of the woods. :)

I like Maine. I can be isolated from people. It isn't that far to get into town. It doesn't really get to hot here. I don't mind the winters here.

I thought I was the only Mainer on this board. Where do you live? I'm on Westport Island, near Wiscasset and Boothbay. Indeed, Maine is perfect for living.

Hey where do you live? You sound like you are in my neck of the woods. :)

I live in Los Angeles (well, San Pedro to be specific), but my mom, sister and I would make the five hour drive up to Rocklin a couple times a year to visit the grandparents and my cousin. it was a nice town, but fuck there was nothing to do except go to the water park in roseville.

sacramento is terrible! i lived in davis (15 miles west of sac) before i enlisted. crime is horrible, housing is exspensive... tahoe is indeed a great area though.

ive noticed alot of people always say california. i just dont understand it. i spent half my life there, and i would never live there again.
~gR~

Try living in the Northeast then perhaps you'll understand why people want to move to Cali... or live anywhere in America that is different then Cali... me, myself... i been living in NY all my life and im bored of it.. and even though I'll never move from NY (maybe try to own a 2nd home or two in other places) if i did have to choose somewhere else it would definetly be San Francisco in CALIFORNIA!! .... beautiful city/area... Another place I would definetly consider moving to or having a 2nd home is Costa Rica since my family is from there and some still live there... climate is beautiful (except the rainy season even though I don't mind it since i love the rain) and the women are out of this world... curvy latin women (even though I have a asian fetish more) :kickass:

I live in Los Angeles (well, San Pedro to be specific), but my mom, sister and I would make the five hour drive up to Rocklin a couple times a year to visit the grandparents and my cousin. it was a nice town, but fuck there was nothing to do except go to the water park in roseville.

Yeah it sucks. God I need to get out of here. o_O

Attention, any american thinking of moving to Scandinavia! I have just been authorized by our supreme council to issue the following statement:

WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE!

For most Filipinos, America is always the number one choice...

But for me, If given a chance, it would be...

1. Norway (not just because of the Metal scene, but the standard of living and comfort)
2. Italy (I love historical places)
3. America (preferably California, because I know there are many filipinos there and my relatives actually lives there. Metal scene also)
4. France (Paris is the top choice... also a very historical place)
5. Singapore (just because it's not far away from the Philippines, plus the good pay)

It's always a dream for us Filipinos to get out of the country and work in abroad in order to fight poverty and help our families. Even though we are happy here (in terms of fun-loving people, close family ties), we tend to go abroad to earn more money and fulfill our dreams as soon as possible.