Where Would You Live?

I love Maine. There's no such thing as Spring. It's snowing one week and then goes straight to the 60's and 70's. We still have autumn though, with the best foliage in the world.

I love Maine. There's no such thing as Spring. It's snowing one week and then goes straight to the 60's and 70's. We still have autumn though, with the best foliage in the world.

I think you're missing out. Virginia has absolutely gorgeous springs. The air smells wonderful these days.

Of course, the best time of the year always corresponds to the time I have the most fucking school work. God I can't wait to be done with this shit.

Summer in Maine is like Spring in most other places. And when it does get really hot, the coast is right there to cool you down.

Parts of Paris are gross and parts are very nice. France is an amazing place all by itself.

Panzerfaust, check your PMS!

I would like to live in connecticut where I was born because their is an ocean(there's no ocean here) honestly what the fuck.

I don't want to move out from Sweden. I live in a small town (3200pop) which is one of the oldest in Sweden and rich on cultural treasures and really nice overall, so I'm pretty happy here.
I will probably move back to Stockholm after I've finished my education so I guess that means I want to live there because I can choose pretty much anywere and get a job. :)
If I had more friends up there I could se myself moving to Kiruna though.

I'm really sick of Chicago winters so i've been thinking about moving to San Diego. The cost of living is pretty high but the temperature is perfect year round.

Upstate NY for me anyways makes me misrable. Hopefully in a few years will be out of here.
Upstate NY is basically a waste of space. It's like, "Okay, New York City is over here, and the Adirondacks are over here, but there's all this space left. What should we do with it?" and the answer was "Nothing"

If I had more friends up there I could se myself moving to Kiruna though.

Heh. I'm moving to Kiruna in August.

I might stay in Sweden. Seems like an alright country. I'd have to overcome my fear of flying to go anywhere else anyway.

If there was a town like the next one over from mine that was warm year round I would definitely live there.