Which album should I get from each of these bands?

Candlemass
-Epicus Doomicus Metallicus
-Nightfall

Mourning Beloveth
-The Sullen Sulcus (haven't heard anything else)

Paradise Lost
-Draconian Times
-Icon (or One Second)

My Dying Bride
-Like Gods of the Sun (all clean vocals)
-The Light at the End of the World

Cheers!

Candlemass: Nightfall, Ancient Dreams
Mourning Beloveth: The Sullen Sulcus
Paradise Lost: Gothic, Draconian Times
My Dying Bride: The Angel And The Dark River, Turn Loose The Swans

Can't speak for the first 2, but for the other 2 it depends what you want I guess.

Paradise Lost, I prefer 'Host', but given your list of bands I would actually recommend you avoid that one. I reckon "Draconian Times" would be the way to go, just make sure you avoid "Believe In Nothing" like the plague.

MDB again have some variation. I would recommend "The Dreadful Hours" strongly. But if you like doomy stuff, then it'll probably all appeal to you. Aaron Stainthorpe's clean vocals are a bit shite sometimes though.

Epicus Doomicus Metallicus
Nightfall

None

None

Symphonaire Infernus et Spera Empyrium
As The Flower Withers
Turn Loose The Swans
What he said. ^ :)

"Symphonaire Infernus et Spera Empyrium" is an EP that can be hard to find nowdays. However, it's included in the box-set "The Stories" and the compilation album "Trinity". If you can find any of those, it's worth the trouble.

For Paradise Lost, however, I'd say "Gothic" and "Shades of God". My personal favorite is "Host", but as Liquid Diamonds said, I wouldn't recommend them to you. On that album they sounded more like Depeche Mode than Depeche Mode did themselves during that time period. ;)

Candlemass: Epicus Doomicus Metallicus
Mourning Beloveth: The Sullen Sulcus
Paradise Lost: Gothic
My Dying Bride: The Dreadful Hours

Thanks everyone. I think I've definitely decided on Epicus Doomicus Metallicus and Nightfall for Candlemass. For Mourning Beloveth, I'm not really sure if Dust or Murderous Circus are better than The Sullen Sulcus, but I'll trust everyone's judgement on TSS. Thanks again everyone.

I won't comment on the other bands (haven't listened to them much, doom isn't quite my thing), but from MDB I'd recommend The Dreadful Hours and Turn Loose the Swans.