Which bands are you going to see live?

The Gods Of Metal festival!

imm_index_gruppi.png

I'm also huge fan of SAVATAGE, and by a chance, this year I will see CircleIICircle & Jon Oliva's Pain, here in Belgrade :) Can't wait!

Having been to Maiden a number of times in the recent past, I don't want to see her again anytime soon. The only track I really enjoyed was the UFO cover she does.

And cross referencing to the idiom thread- she's not my cup of tea!!!

Well Italy isn't alone with the rip off culture - I dont care about paying fees, I just dont want to know that I am paying them.

Why cant they just say it's a 40 quid ticket instead of pretending its 30 quid and then finding there is a 4 pound fee, 3 pound for postage and 3 pound for using a credit card

Nope, as my Italian friend is picking them up for me. I doubt they'll charge her S&H considering she lives in Turin ;)

They always ship the tickets via courier only (10 euros for shipping to Italy), so the only way to save some is to collect money from friend and having all of the tickets shipped together - and that's what we did.
I bought them months ago, when the price was 30 euros per day and I ended up paying 40.

Instead, you can buy the e-tickets (only the advance fee is included), but then you have to do a long queue to get the paper tickets before entering the festival.

That's why me and most of the italians almost never buy tickets in general in advance: it costs more!

I saw Subway to Sally yesterday as I mentioned some time ago...
Really amazing with loooots of fire and much fun...

I know, its no Prog, but it was good though AND it is a german band!