Which bands are you going to see live?

Chicago @ the Zoo Amphitheatre in Oklahoma City, OK on the 22nd of August. Taking my gf there as a surprise gift for our 3rd anniversary :D She's a complete Chicago nut :D

I know this is about the future but I have to comment on the past first

We went to Tampere, Stockholm and Bergen (Finland, Sweden and Norway) to see Springsteen

I have to say they were three amazing gigs with us on the front rail for all three - pretty good for such a big name!!! I have been to something like 800 gigs of various sizess over the years and the Stockholm one in particular was in the top 5. He plays way heavier live - not unlike Threshold!

Ticket acquisition was another issue entirely and i will pst some comments (and warnings) once that is resolved!!!

Next up - Springsteen at Glasgow and Rome, trying to work out how to get to a DW date, hoping i can still go to Threshold at Zoetermeer

^ Har har :lol: .

Well I'll seen Steve Smith (ex-Journey) with Vital Information on July the 10th. I'll write a review on www.metalicos.com , so check the page for pics and everything :) .

Oh and Depeche Mode on October the 4th. They already started selling the tickets, it'll definitely be sold-out. It's funny because I was listening to the greatest hits and recognised a lot of songs from "me" childhood that I didn't know were of DM. Awesome, Enjoy the Silence! :kickass:

Tesla was pretty good but they were better in Seattle in March ;)

I didn't see Backyard Babies as I was waiting in the ultra long lines for food. You Italians are weird when it comes to queues. I've never seen such an odd design o_O

This year it's been extremely tricky, I have to admit it. They lowered the prices of food and beer, but it's been a pain in the ass anyway.

Oh, by the way: we probably don't even have a word to translate "queue" :lol:

Going to Bospop this coming Sunday to see Queensryche, Tesla, Chickenfoot and loads more bands but these 3 I look forward to see the most. This is going to be the third time for me to go to Bospop and at the previous two festivals I got rained on quite heavily. I have a feeling coming Sunday won't be any different :p Still, Bospop has a special place in my heart as it is the festival where I saw Threshold for the first time.