Which bands are you going to see live?

September 6th. Threshold in Hamburg, Germany :).

But i have no idea which support act...

Could be Communic, could be Machine Men, could be Serenity.

Any idea? :(

Greetings,

Berman

Calling me a 'photoshopper' is quite restrictive. I never was one. I am by definition, qualification and profession a web designer. The modern web designer has to dabble in coding at some point in his career otherwise all he is nothing but a 'photoshopper' as you say.

I know it's quite restrictive, otherwise it would have been no fun calling you that way, haha! :D

[oh, you're a GREAT photoshopper by the way ;)]

BTW: that festival with Skyclad (Sacred Sin were in it as well) called Guadiana Fest, was cancelled. Official word was: lack of sipport and sponsors.

:cry: Thanks for the update.
Dunno if you're interested but Paradise Lost aren't playing Paradise Garage anymore, 'cause it got sold. The gig has been moved to Corroios, but it's gonna happen. :)

Yes, i already knew that, thanks! It's a better venue! I'm interested a lot. I simply loved PL last album.

THe last time i saw them was during their "One Second" tour in the Lisbon Collisseum. After that i completely lost interest. THe previous album made me regain a new interest, and this current one is even better.

Yes, i already knew that, thanks! It's a better venue! I'm interested a lot. I simply loved PL last album.

THe last time i saw them was during their "One Second" tour in the Lisbon Collisseum. After that i completely lost interest. THe previous album made me regain a new interest, and this current one is even better.

FNAC has no prediction as to when they'll have tickets. The Post Offices have been a mess and I ended up buying mine at Media Markt (1st floor, next to the CD's); you need to exchange it for a ticket at the venue, but that's usually peaceful. :)

Culemborg Blues Festival on 25 augustus in Culemborg
Threshold on september 1 in Plato Helmond :headbang:
Steve Fister on september 2 in Arnhem
Rush on 16 october in Ahoy' Rotterdam
Riverside on 13 dec in De Boerderij Zoetermeer
Riverside on 14 dec in Plato, Helmond
Riverside on 15 dec in Lantaarn, Hellendoorn
Riverside on 16 dec in Spirit Of 66,Verviers (tba)

@ forgottenglory :

Hi, interesting that you know POVERTY´S NO CRIME. They are from the area in Germany I come from. I have seen them live several times.

Have you seen Theo´s videos performing three tracks from the new album on youtube ?

Frank

This fall is going to be quite busy for me, many good shows in rome

Dokken - 9 ottobre, circolo degli artisti
Girlschool - 25 ottobre, jailbreak
Dream Theater + symphony x - 26 ottobre, palalottomatica
L.A. Guns - 1 novembre, jailbreak
Gotthard - 12 novembre, circolo degli artisti
Hardcore Superstar (+ Crashdiet ?) - 11 dicembre, stazione birra

whoops, it's in italian, but i'm to lazy to translate, it was a copy/paste from my gig e-agenda :D

@ forgottenglory :

Hi, interesting that you know POVERTY´S NO CRIME. They are from the area in Germany I come from. I have seen them live several times.

Have you seen Theo´s videos performing three tracks from the new album on youtube ?

Frank

I love PNC! I discovered them recently via perfectprog.com radio. I have two albums: One In A Million and The Chemical Chaos. I love everything they've done on those two albums. I'm thinking of getting Slave To The Mind soon...and yes I've seen the videos! Impressive...

I love PNC! I discovered them recently via perfectprog.com radio. I have two albums: One In A Million and The Chemical Chaos. I love everything they've done on those two albums. I'm thinking of getting Slave To The Mind soon...and yes I've seen the videos! Impressive...

Hi, SLAVE TO THE MIND is one of the albums I like most. But the song I like most is on ONE IN A MILLION : Ancient Lies. And I hope to see them live this year - if they play somewhere. The last gig was in their hometown at a festival (RELOAD) but I had no time.

Hey FG, I think I still have PNC's first or second album (it is called "The Autumn Years"), if you want it drop me a private message, we can do some interesting business! :D