Which cd did you just buy?

Paradise Lost "Faith Divides Us Death Unites Us" 2009 2CD Limited Digibook (Century Media Europe)
Paradise Lost "Paradise Lost" 2005 CD (GUN/BMG Europe)
Sarke "Vorunah" 2009 CD Slipcase (Indie)
Glorior Belli "Meet Us At The Southern Sign" 2009 CD (Candlelight Europe)
Samael "Above" 2009 CD Limited Digipak (Nuclear Blast Europe)
Leif Edling "Songs Of Torment, Songs Of Joy" 2008 CD Digipak (GMR Records)
Cronian "Enterprise" 2008 CD (Indie)
Borknagar "Origin" 2006 CD (Century Media Europe)
Death "The Sound Of Perseverance" 1998 CD (Nuclear Blast Europe)
Thou Shalt Suffer "Somnium" 2000 CD (Candlelight Europe)
Antimatter "Leaving Eden" 2007 CD Limited Digipak (Prophecy)
The CNK "L'Hymne A La Joie" 2007 CD Digipak (Season Of Mist Europe)
Ataraxia "Mon Seul Desir" 2002 CD (Cruel Moon International)

Just got all dt re-issues+Yesterworlds.

Because I remember seeing it in Germany, but the box was larger. Is that the size of a DVD or CD?

The one in the picture above is vinyl size (huge motherfucker). See the Skeletonwitch CD case next to it?

Does the Rammstein DVD fold out to be a huge cross? My brother bought the Specialest whatever version which has DVD size and his does.

^ Yeah it's a tad too similar to In Requiem, but they did a good job IMO.

As the first of a series of treats that I will give to myself in the following weeks (amongst them, a trip to Canada and a new Mac desktop :) ), I bought:

Dismal Euphony: Autumn Leaves -The Rebellion of Tides (ltd. digi).

Sweet Black-Metal Lords, I cannot describe how much I love this album. it was one of the first Black metal CDs I heard, maybe the first, and sent me from Power to Black in one instant. I love this band, I love this CD, it's simply perfect (well, maybe the last song not so… :p ), I love it, I adore it. And I can't believe I found the German digi-pack for $7 in great shape.

:headbang: :kickass:

Destruction: The Curse of the Antichrist: Live in Agony (2 LP)

Very nice, now I have every version! Why TF was this not made into a DVD?!?!? :Smug:

Lucifugum - The Supreme Art of Genocide
Strapping Young Lad - SYL
Tumulus - Winter Wood
Electric Light Orchestra - Out of the Blue
Loudness - Soldier of Fortune
Manowar - Sign of the Hammer
Raven - All For One
Saxon - Denim and Leather
Zoetrope - A Life of Crime

a2vxnl.jpg

Finally got my Epica :D !!

if2vpi.jpg

And a Come Clarity CD+DVD digipak :p

Bought The Protomen (self-titled first album). Megaman themed rock opera. I couldn't believe this shit when I heard it. It's so motherfucking good.

Sadly, their second album sounds like Meatloaf (in the worst way possible). But if you want to hear some proggy / industrial / punkish rock, this is as awesome as it gets. Someone put their songs up on youtube, but you can also download it off iTunes (which is what I did, and you'll want because it sounds like 5328957573289 times better).

Bought The Protomen (self-titled first album). Megaman themed rock opera. I couldn't believe this shit when I heard it. It's so motherfucking good.

Sadly, their second album sounds like Meatloaf (in the worst way possible). But if you want to hear some proggy / industrial / punkish rock, this is as awesome as it gets. Someone put their songs up on youtube, but you can also download it off iTunes (which is what I did, and you'll want because it sounds like 5328957573289 times better).

Hey this stuff is good! Kind of a (very) weird Punk, but I like it! Thanks!

Dark Tranquillity - We Are The Void

okay, I cut that out. Actually it was Draconian - The Burning Halo. No I've got their complete discography

Ah ha ha ha ha, tricked me just for one moment there.

Bloody Panda - Summon : Fair excellent doom from east asia. Sunn0)))-esque guitars with a creepy organ over the top and gloriously wailed female vocals. For fans of Thorr's Hammer and japanese horror movies.

Tenhi - Kauan and Vare : This band is just so good. They do for Finland what Sigur Ros does for Iceland in so far as their music really epitomises the landscapes and nature of their home land.

Blood Bath - Fathomless Mastery : Really suprised at how good this is. Quite a few catchy riffs and rhythms here and there. All seems a little pastiche, but that suits me just fine as I can only really enjoy this sort of deathmetal if I suspend all seriousness.

Jarboe & Neurosis - Just needed to finally buy this so I did. Hypnotising heaviness from uber artistic forces. Both really achieving some great material. I tell you, if god wants to take me, he will.

Byla & Jarboe - Viscera : Ghostly breaths of a tortured victim... then a wall of sound barage of utter carnage which is infact, just two guitars. In all the noise your brain can almost hear blasting drums and droning bass, but that's just psycho-acoustics for you. Byla is a guitar duo who clearly pride themselves on swinging from the most extreme distorted noise to the most serene acoustics. If the listener knows how to approach this, it's unbelievably rewarding, but 99.9% of the plannet would probably find whats on display here as utterly disgusting. Tracks averaging out at 12 mins, and the riffs rarely moving off just one epic note... but man... do Byla know how to riff on that one epic note. I personally find the longer this riff plays, the more I'm pulled in to their torturous realm.

Virus - The Black Flux : Pretty essential black metal from Carl-Michael Eide (mastermind behind Ved Buens Ende). Vocals like Akercocke when he's really belting out the tenor. Music like a cross between Mastodon and Enslaved. Really vintage feel to it all. Totally awesome.