Which cd did you just buy?

The most recent ones:

The Faceless - Akeldama; Planetary Duality
Akercocke - Antichrist
BTBAM - The Great Misdirect
Paradise Lost - Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us (I think its really really good, superb drumming, great riffs and melodies, Nicks awesome)

Does the Rammstein DVD fold out to be a huge cross? My brother bought the Specialest whatever version which has DVD size and his does.
Yes, I assume you mean Völkerball?
R+ has several CDs/DVDs that form a cross when opened, the first was Sehnsucht, there is a French version(XIII Bis Records) that is numbered out of 5000, mine is #1991

Dennis Wilson - Pacific Ocean Blue
I had this disc as one of my top ten releases for 2008
Highly recommended
DYK he was buried at sea, which is not legal(?) in the USA unless the President signs off on it,
Ronald Reagan gave his OK

Eminem - refill ... its an expanded version(7 new songs) of relapse :worship:

I am a vinyl collector. I was just looking around for some DT vinyl, and I found a whole page of search results on Amazon for vinyl imports, to be released on February 2, 2010. Does anyone know anything about this? I can't find track listings, or anything like that, so I'm wondering if they're getting around to pressing the recent re-releases.

Also, I found everything from Projector to WATV on that list, but there doesn't appear to be an LP for Character. Was there a pressing, or will there be one in the future?

I am a vinyl collector. I was just looking around for some DT vinyl, and I found a whole page of search results on Amazon for vinyl imports, to be released on February 2, 2010. Does anyone know anything about this? I can't find track listings, or anything like that, so I'm wondering if they're getting around to pressing the recent re-releases.

Also, I found everything from Projector to WATV on that list, but there doesn't appear to be an LP for Character. Was there a pressing, or will there be one in the future?

Back on Black is releasing 3 DT albums (Damage Done, Haven and Projector) on double vinyls, 1000 copies each (I think). See here:
http://www.backonblack.com/schedule.htm
You can pre-order them on plastichead...

Of course there is a Character LP, some info here:
http://www.discogs.com/Dark-Tranquillity-Character/release/1645054

No info on tracklisting for the new vinyls, sorry. But they released some Opeth albums and they included some bonus tracks, so let's hope they do the same here.

Yeah of course there was one for Character. It's not the nicest DT LP, but it's still pretty cool. I'm sure you can find it on e-Bay :) (that's where I got it). And I'm also a vinyl collector, check my list if you want to.

Back on Black is releasing 3 DT albums (Damage Done, Haven and Projector) on double vinyls, 1000 copies each (I think). See here:
http://www.backonblack.com/schedule.htm
You can pre-order them on plastichead...

Of course there is a Character LP, some info here:
http://www.discogs.com/Dark-Tranquillity-Character/release/1645054

Wonderful!!! This is great news, more DT LPs! I wonder what'll be the difference compared to the previous ones. It'll basically cost $33 to U.S. residents (with shipping). It's pretty good since it's only one LP per month, so one doesn't spend much money in one sitting.

And they're gonna release some Borknagar LPs too :) .

I think all of them will be remastered double coloured vinyls on gatefold sleeve. I think all the Back On Black releases are of 1000 copies (at least I got that info by email from their website).
I also read somewhere that the Haven will have 15 tracks so I suppose it will be based on the Century Media 2008 reissue CD, so some of these tracks are new on vinyl. I hope all the others also contain bonus tracks.

Cronian - Terra
Laethora - March Of The Parasites
SYL - City (For my g/f)

Had them all on clearance at CMDistro, paid $16 with shipping.

Amesoeurs "Amesoeurs" (Code666)
Solstafir "Masterpiece Of Bitterness" (Spikefarm)
Primordial "The Gathering Wilderness" (Metal Blade Europe)
Antimatter "Planetary Confinement" (Prophecy)
Temnozor "Урочища Снов" Digibook (Stellar Winter)

Amesoeurs "Amesoeurs" (Code666)
Solstafir "Masterpiece Of Bitterness" (Spikefarm)
Primordial "The Gathering Wilderness" (Metal Blade Europe)
Antimatter "Planetary Confinement" (Prophecy)
Temnozor "Урочища Снов" Digibook (Stellar Winter)

Cool haul!

I just picked up some non-metal stuff..

Emmylou Harris - Wrecking Ball
Traveling Wilburys - Vol. 3

I ordered
Meshuggah - Alive
Mars Volta - Bedlam in Goliath
Between the Buried and Me - Da Great Misdirect
last week.
But Swedish postal service is slow as heck.
Perhaps their tiny cars gets stuck in the snow?