Which cd did you just buy?

CoT: haven´t heard it myself but from what it seems like it´s the same thing as with the last albums - if you don´t like the post-"Till fjälls" material you probably have no reason to care about checking it out...

At The Gates - The Red In The Sky Is Ours
At The Gates - With Fear I Kiss The Burning Darkness
Callenish Circle - My Passion // Your Pain
Katatonia - Discouraged Ones
Tiamat - Judas Christ
Tiamat - Cold Seed

And with these i'm done till the end of May. :Spin:

I just spent my last hard earned coins on:

Mercyful Fate - The Beginning
Summoning - Stronghold
Rush - 2112
At The Gates - Terminal Spirit Disease
Exodus - Tempo Of The Damned
Sinergy - Suicide By My Side

Well well, rice and bread for the rest of the month :erk:

Picked up last week -

Misfits - Walk among us LTD vinyl
Susperia - Unlimited. (excellent, loving it so far)

As for the new Finntroll, i thought it was really good, a refreshing change , and i like the folky/polka elements fused with the black metal. Better than the last one they put out..

Ensiferum - Tale Of Revenge (CDS)
The Black League - Ichor
In Flames - Soundtrack To Your Escape
Sentenced - Love And Death
Insomnium - Since The Day It All Came Down

Last bought:

In Flames - STYE
Nightrage - Sweet Vengeance
At The Gates - Slaughter Of The Soul (this REALLY rules! Why didn't I buy it earlier?!?)

Today I'm going to buy Finntroll - Naddfödd... Seen it yesterday for 18 Euro which is pretty much here, so I didn't get it, but I'm going to another store today and hope to get it cheaper...

And I'm still waiting for Exposures...

In the last while:

Darkthrone--Plaguewielder
Rotting Christ--Genesis
Rotting Christ--In Domine Sathana DVD

Rotting Christ are an amazing band. I feel like marrying the bassist or the singer to show my appreciation to them. :D (the DVD info reveals they're both single and Sakis says he wants kids...). Um, I'd better stop talking now. :p

@Kov: Um, Rotting Christ or Darkthrone? :D

mousewings said:
Rotting Christ are an amazing band. I feel like marrying the bassist or the singer to show my appreciation to them. :D (the DVD info reveals they're both single and Sakis says he wants kids...). Um, I'd better stop talking now. :p
I don't know about the bassist, but Sakis is really cool. :) I met him once when they came here for a gig, he was really really nice and gentle with me, and kept talking to me for a while even though he had to go. :)

@Siren: whoa, that sounds like a seriously cool experience. You're a lucky woman. :) I personally would be nervous if I ever met the band (especially Sakis and Andreas); I still want to, but it may not happen as I live too far away (could be a good thing :p ).

Yep, Sakis seemed sweet enough on the DVD, even though a little tough (not that it's a bad thing--I've always liked strong guys :D ).

He was hot in person right? j/k I envy you for having that experience. :)

Kovenant84 said:
IF - STYE
Antimatter - Saviour

I have a burning desire to go out and buy more stuff, but I don't know what to get. Any recommendations? Given that I really like the two albums above.

~Kov.
maybe "green carnation - light of day, day of darkness" will be to your liking. a really nice piece of music, that.

Kov: it´s not the style of music that you have in these two albums, but still I might suggest something worth trying:
Edge Of Sanity - Crimson 2 and 1 (but I like 2 better)

@cot: it´s worth buying yes. i think it´s much better than visions of the spiral generator.. Songs have better structures, amazing vocals and of course weirdass melodies. And lyrics are more understandable. Folk elemens are quite nonexistent.