Which cd did you just buy?

Villain said:
my reaction was pretty much the same :Spin:
I never thought I´d actually get hold of, well, most of them, and of course especially the skydancer promo...

Villain said:
Where the hell did you get all those promos?!? Some of them I'd really like to have... o_O

-Villain
I just happened to find a guy who had the whole bunch for sale(!) and since I figured he´d get a lot of separate bids I just offered to buy them all right away. and my deliberate plan worked. hooray.

oh, rahvin and me saw a rammstein live thingy a couple of years ago. is the one you have involving a fake penis and loads of beer? :ill:

:lol: didn't recall that. maybe it was just wishful thinking on your part, after all these nacho chips with hot sauce. i remember people in cages tho.

@hyena: the main guy at some point was lifted through a trapdoor on the stage floor, wearing a gas mask, and suddenly some of his limbs caught fire. i'm not sure about what was the state of his penis, fake or real one, at the moment, and i proudly don't care.

I've finally managed to save up some money. The items below have been ordered and should be shipping in a day or two. :)

- Backyard Babies - Stockholm Syndrome (CD)
- In Flames - The Quiet Place (the limited edition CD single)
- Pirates of the Caribbean (Collector's Edition DVD)
- The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (DVD)

the urge overcame me.

mesh - the point at which it falls apart
the crüxshadows - the mystery of the whisper

and a depeche mode t-shirt, which obviously isn´t a cd, but still... :)

uncurbed - punks on parole: it's more hardcore than punk actually, the sound is a la 1990's total chaos (with less hooks) but the vocalist reminds me of shutdown or the old f-minus. it's ok.

all out war - condemned to suffer: old school hardcore which is really heavy metal except the songs are shorter. sounds like hatebreed's last.

my chemical romance - i brought you my bullets you brought me your love. it's not bad, but i've had enough emocore to last me a lifetime last weekend. similar to alkaline trio. very nice guitar solos here and there.

ensign - love the music hate the kids. it's an album of covers. fun to listen to.

tomorrow, the golden age of music starts once again (anticipated, as usual, by a big emotional disaster for me). the new banda bassotti album odio e amore is coming out. i'll dash out of the office to get it at 6pm. three new bad religion mp3s are circulating on the net and i hope i'll have them soon too. on june 8th the actual new album comes out, while on april 6th the remastered back catalog is coming out, and i'll buy it as all stupid fans will do.

hyena said:
my chemical romance - i brought you my bullets you brought me your love. it's not bad, but i've had enough emocore to last me a lifetime last weekend. similar to alkaline trio. very nice guitar solos here and there.
i can't believe you, of all people, bought this emo stuff i've had for ages... :eek: we need to talk on saturday, oh yes. :p

IF you are in the United States, check out www.theendrecords.com. They have an AWESOME selection of metal along with FREE shipping in the U.S. I just ordered Exodus "Tempo of the Damned" and Grip Inc "Incorporated" from them for a total of $26.50. The last cd that I bought before those was Metal Church's "Blessing in Disguise" at Best Buy. Can't believe I found it!!!