Which cd did you just buy?

dark tranquillity - skydancer promo
dark tranquillity - skydancer (spinefarm issue)
dark tranquillity - the gallery promo
dark tranquillity - the mind´s I promo
dark tranquillity - enter suicidal angels promo
dark tranquillity - zodijackyl light vhs

:Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

Delirious said:
dark tranquillity - skydancer promo
dark tranquillity - skydancer (spinefarm issue)
dark tranquillity - the gallery promo
dark tranquillity - the mind´s I promo
dark tranquillity - enter suicidal angels promo
dark tranquillity - zodijackyl light vhs
:OMG: Where the hell did you get all those promos?!? Some of them I'd really like to have... o_O

-Villain

Anybody have any ideas for two must-haves? I've got enough to burn right now on two cds, and I wanna pick something up, but I'm having trouble deciding. Just gimme ideas in general, too - my musical tastes are pretty broad. Yeah, I know it sucks cause I don't even have a list for you to narrow down or anything.
Alright what about this for stuff I'm looking at:
Therion - Live in Midgard (if I can find someplace that has it)
Paradise Lost - Any
Dream Theater - Train of Thought
Katatonia - Viva Emptiness
etc., stuff like that...

~Kov.

@kov: i can only make a suggestion concerning paradise lost. if you like more metallish, classic stuff, get icon or draconian times. if you feel gothic get one second instead. the other records are way less representative of their style, even though i like host best, but i'm the only one in the world. :)

@rahv: Actually I like Host alot :). I dunno - I got a bunch of the songs off of it and it just seemed to click. I'll probably wind up getting Believe in Nothing or Symbol of Life, though. I get the impression not many stores would have Host.

~Kov.

@mag: no, you're not the only one, i share your pain. but be careful: as soon as it's known you don't like them that much, any damn country you go to you'll be forced to see them live because of some weird turn of events. :erk: ;)