Which cd did you just buy?

CoT: hey, you´re supposed to tell us what you´ve got as well ;)

DeepInMisery said:
since UM was down i have received Killswitch Engage - The End Of Heartache
how is it compared to alive or just breathin, if you´ve heard it? it´s brilliant at some parts, but after a while I get the feeling of just listening to random guitar riffing and screaming...

The Black League - Doomsday Sun
Katatonia - Brave Yester Days
Norther - Death Unlimited
oomph! - Brennende Liebe (they sent me a promo of the complete EP - hip hooray ;D)

I am still waiting for my Ensiferum-CD from spinefarm, they are so sloowwwwwww :(

I'm waiting for two shippings, the first one:
Vomitory - Primal massacre (it seems to be a really strong album. and this time they do not have shit ugly cover art.:guh: )

Zeke - Dirty Sanchez

Hypocrisy - Arrival

and the second one: fancy-schmancy ultra deluxe signed Exposures: in retrospect and denial. (I'm so glad I live in Sweden I almost burst into singing the national anthem. :D )

:yell: Damn you, big mailorder company! :yell: I got a mail today with about this message:

Dear customer, because we can't do anything right, the following objects have been delayed:
[insert all albums I've ordered here]

Unfortunately we cannot give you an exact shipping date, but with our general skill level, expect it to be delivered in between three or four years.

The following objects have been delivered today:
[nothing]

Sincere regards,
the morons at CDON.com

I just bought death angel-the art of dying. avenged sevenfold-waking the fallen and nightwish's nemo over the weekend and today the guy frm the record store smses me telling me that my cryonic temple-blood, guts n glory just came in.

CoT´s favourite online store just shipped me the last cd of my order, so here it is in all its glory:

mesh - who watches over me?
nick cave and the bad seeds - nocturama
nick cave and the bad seeds - no more shall we part
weeping willows - presence
weeping willows - broken promise land
christian kjellvander - introducing the past
christian kjellvander - songs from a two-room chapel
lars winnerbäck - söndermarken
lars winnerbäck - rusningstrafik
lars winnerbäck - singel
depeche mode - black celebration
depeche mode - some great reward
the smiths - hatful of hollow
the smiths - the queen is dead

which should put me in the perfect mode for the payment... :rolleyes:

Well, CoT's favourite online store, who e-mailed him this Sunday and said that all the records he had ordered would be delayed, found it for good to deliver them today (Tuesday) anyway. They're definitely weird.

Well, two days ago i got:

DT - Haven (picture LP) :D

and Re.work - Coma.
i had ordered this last one at the local record store last December, cause i wanted to give it as a christmas gift, and look when they brought it over... i'm glad the price was decent and i like it, so i'm keeping it for myself. :D