*ÌSNT A BIT FUCKIN SORRY FOR RAPING THE CD THREAD*

*wishes he was in holland smoking joints, being a pacifist*

DeepInMisery said:
My name is George Bush jr. "WE LOVE ISRAEL!!!"

*doesnt love israel, nor israelians killing palestinian children*

*hates the jew state, hence israel, hence sionists*

*ÌSNT A BIT FUCKIN SORRY FOR RAPING THE CD THREAD*

*wishes he was in holland smoking joints, being a pacifist*
what the hell is that exactly? if you just bought a cd about racial hate, i'd be interested to know how it's called, so i can at least avoid putting it in my download queue.

really, every political thread or post on this board is shamefully overabundant with emphatic messages of ridiculous hate for the western lifestyle, often justified only by the fact that it's supposedly funny, a bit like with goatse. feel free to join the hordes of fanatics for the opposite side and stop abusing the means western civilization is providing you with.
the next posts i want them delivered to me on a donkey, handwritten on toilet paper.

Gtranquillity said:
Kalmah - Swampsong (2003)
Kalmah - They Will Return (2001)
Kalmah - Swamplord (2000)
:D those are goooooddd. :)

btw, Marco Sneck who´s doing the keyboards for Charon and Poisonblack on tour, he just joined Kalmah. I wonder if there he gets to compose aswell, since in the other band he probably doesnt. And Kalmah use the keyboards differently than the goth-metal bands. That appears interesting to watch.

@rahvin: i realize how this is not really in place in this board, (god save us all).. it's merely me reflecting on the propaganda we are fed with daily over here in europe.. i am sorry if i am offending someone.. just i cant stand this.. when GBJR publically announces he supports israel, and its ss.. thats when i know i've been right all along..

btw, i'm not racist, nazi, or any of the sort.. i will never let others control my opinion.. :)

DeepInMisery said:
@rahvin: i realize how this is not really in place in this board, (god save us all).. it's merely me reflecting on the propaganda we are fed with daily over here in europe..
well, it might be the infamous liberal bias on italian media, but i'm only fed anti-american propaganda daily, and mostly from this board. luckily enough, i'm solid in my convictions, so i won't fall for your side. yet.

now, on to the cds we bought. i didn't buy cds this week, but i got the vnv nation dvd and it makes me less miserable.

hmm, i guess this made me loose my point. still, i use forums like this to get my point across, that is, Israel does not deserve to have a state of it's own. If you feel hurt by that, take it up with bush. I'm sure he could mutilate some arabs for ya, or falsify some decapitation videos. :D

NP: Katatonia - Nowhere [06:07m/219Kbps/44KHz]

My latest one was Exposures. :)
I love the artwork, and esp the way the cds themselves look. :)

That's a very long list (20 something CD's at the WGT festival)

Get back to me later on that one.

aaahhhh...i finally have my exposures, and damn does it sound good..as all dark tranquillity albums should(not like some other gothenburg band who should be sounding a lot better)..also just got cryonic temple, thyrane and nocturnal rites' shadowland. already have the messiah album..