Chaosbreed - Unleashed Carnage MCD
Arallu - Satanic War In Jerusalem
Fifth Reason - Within or without

and these yesterday:
Dark Tranquillity - Exposures
Borknagar - Epic
Clamour - Rangaistus MCD

His Divine Shadow said:
dammit I want that! :mad: I can't find it. :mad: Is it released in the USA yet?
but have you, you know, *winks* heard it yet?

i haven't bought anything much in the past weeks, didn't have the time. but i got my chemical romance's "three cheers for sweet revenge", which is pretty good.

@hds: you can always pm me if you're in a hurry to hear it. i've no idea when it's gonna be released in the states (depends on the label. are they on century media or nuclear blast or something entirely different? i can't remember)...

rahvin said:
@hds: you can always pm me if you're in a hurry to hear it. i've no idea when it's gonna be released in the states (depends on the label. are they on century media or nuclear blast or something entirely different? i can't remember)...

I think they're still on Century Media (I'm not sure). Thanks for the offer, but I guess I'll wait till I can buy it. I've never been much of a downloader. Are you a Borknagar fan? I'm just discovering them myself but I love it so far...

@hds: actually i only sort of like it, but i didn't give it more than a couple of listens so far, still due to lack of time. it's probably a bit pretentious for my tastes, yet i seem to remember the music is quite good.

OnyxDragon98 said:
Dire Straits - Sultans Of Swing
:D
That's their best IMO!

Hahahaha! I am probably gonna get flamed for this...and so be it...I broke down and bought In Flames-Soundtrack to your escape...just because everybody has been in such an "uproar" about it...and tell you what...I quite like it!

Steel Prophet-Dark Hallucinations
Lacuna Coil-Comalies (had it on mp3 forever, it's an ok album...I just like to support artist by buying their stuff...so if I have their mp3 I always end up buying)

Pabla said:
That's their best IMO!

Hahahaha! I am probably gonna get flamed for this...and so be it...I broke down and bought In Flames-Soundtrack to your escape...just because everybody has been in such an "uproar" about it...and tell you what...I quite like it!

Haha, sweet another person who likes Dire Straits :D

And dont worry about buying STYE, i liked it for a little while, but now i really cant stand it at all. alot of people told me that its a album that should grow on you, but it did the complete opposite here. Its not like they were my favorite band to begin with :bah:

Pabla said:
*flames you for it* :p

I bought Kent's album "Vapen & Ammunition" last night. I paid $30 for it, there's no way I could get that price any lower unless someone gives it to me or steal it. :)